basics
female unkown ck starter pack
13 days old
organic soil no nutes yet
distilled water. no ph tester
cfls 40 w 5 of them
small fan
closet grow

question on this one they started yellowing not sure why. I had them on a 18/6 then tried to go to 24/0. put them back to 18 after I saw the yellow. underwatered maybe? scared to over water so maybe went waay overboard on underwatering.

gonna try journaling to maybe get you old schoolers to help me out.

I'm here for the ride :) I've had that problem before I can't remember for sure what it was but I think my light was to close for such a young age . As for watering feel the soil if it feels dry give it a bit of water after about 10 days il check roots if it has a decent structure I will give it an 1/8 dosage of cal mag and a root stimulator. With cfl's you can generally have them within a few inches once they've grown to say the width of a golf ball. I wish I could be of more help with your current problem .

Ah sorry I thought it was your leaves yellowing . Those are what feed your seedling once they've done there job they die off . Perfectly normal.

its been a while and they have grown tremendously. i will post pics soon. i just ordered a 300w led. i wanted to start some training but too scared to top. any suggestions? can i just tie the top and the bottom of the plant?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom