2017 Jack Herer Spring/Summer Outdoor

0utd00rsman

Hello all! Just planted my two Jack herer clones from their solo cups to 2 gallon buckets. They came out of a turbo cloner 1 week ago. These are flying along. First day of natural sun on 420.

Jack Herer Clones possible different phenos.

2 gallon pots for now with a mix of happy frog and ffof with 20% perilite added.
I live in the desert where 100 degree days are the regular so the sativa genetics should help.
I might light dep one for an early harvest in a 10 gallon and do the other in a 30 gallon and let it go the whole summer.

Here's the pics
420-magazine-mobile673162859.jpg

420-magazine-mobile958255957.jpg

Gonna try to go as low budget as possible on this so far this is my investment:
2 Jack herer fem clones free
2 dollar store car wash buckets $2
1 bag of ffof and 1 of happy frog $25
Had perlite from previous grow
So far I'm into this less then 30 bucks
I'm going to be potting up requiring a few more bags of dirt down the road.
As far a nutes I'm gonna let it ride until they show signs. I do have brand new jugs of jungle juice bloom a and b that were gifted to me so I will be using that at bloom. I've done massive indoor grows where I have spent alot of money at the hydro store not this time. A simple backyard grow alongside the rest of my veggies, tomatoes, peppers and herbs and flowers.

420-magazine-mobile937606884.jpg

Was gonna dampen them off but theses bitches be wild and followed the sun all day. Mild heat stress on the less sativa looking lady not enough to make me pull her from taking up epic rays!!

Ill follow along. Ill be starting my first outdoor grow next month( Im in New England ) I have 12 babies ready to go. Your babies are looking great

Thanks! Couldn't believe how well these things handled the 90 degree day just1 week out of the cloner. I'm definitely going to be supplementing with some nutes maybe just once a week light nutes. My indoor grower friend has alot of crap so if I need a little of this or that he can help me out for two plants. I forget what nutes he's using but there is a phone app for them and they got the clones outta the turbo klone looking awesome. Look way better then the
few we did in plugs under a dome. The turbo clones hit took off in comparison.

Only second day outside today and it's like 5 degrees hotter then yesterday and it's getting hotter everyday. Going to be about 90 today. Definitely different phenos though one is handling the heat of the day like a champ this other one is getting just a bit stressed. Not enough to make me pull it outta the sun though she's gotta learn it's going to be a hot summer.
420-magazine-mobile220128216.jpg

They aren't messing around they want to blow up! The sun here is better then any lights I've ever used.
420-magazine-mobile1392981475.jpg

Man she looks healthy. Can't wait till it warms up here. I live in a semi arid desert and I live on a south facing hill with lots of rattle snakes, which means lots of sun! I would love to try a plant or two in the sun

I got rattlesnakes for sure! I have these on the north side of my house for discretion but they get full sun 8am til 7pm. Been bringing them in at dark to keep a cfl on em. The clones came from mothers that were just starting to flower so I don't want them thinking its time to go yet. The already have pistil at every node.

420-magazine-mobile46224770.jpg

I'm about to yank my other bag seed plants and just focus on my two Jack Herer clones. Gotta keep it to just a couple or I will have a weed garden with a couple tomato's and peppers.

420-magazine-mobile46224770.jpg

I'm about to yank my other bag seed plants and just focus on my two Jack Herer clones. Gotta keep it to just a couple or I will have a weed garden with a couple tomato's and peppers.

Weed garden with a couple tomatoes and peppers. That's my kind of garden.

Back
Top Bottom