Lukebro's 1st Grow From Bagseed

lukebro

Hi guys Lukebro here.

I wanted to start this journal just to sort of map out my progress and of course get any input from the amazing community at :420:

I will start with the specs

What strain is it? -bagseed
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? - unknown
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? - veg
If in Veg... For how long? 3 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? organic potting soil
If soil... What size pot? 3 gallon
Size of light? 300w LED lightimetunnel
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? about 70 degrees
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering? whenever pot is light
Type and strength of ferts used? 12-4-12

I have mirrors set up around it but i ordered some heat blankets that were real cheap on amazon and they should be coming soon. Let me know what you guys think and anything i can do to improve. <3, lukebro

P.s. this is about day 18 i feel like they're growing more slowly than they should. Any thoughts?

image91000.jpeg
image81004.jpeg
image71003.jpeg
image61007.jpeg
image51008.jpeg
image41011.jpeg
image31016.jpeg
image21017.jpeg
image101000.jpeg
image110090.JPG

yea thanks man i ordered the general hydroponics ph up and down. I suppose pH is something i should be watching now that ive read up on everything.

Wouldn't mirrors reflect heat much like aluminum foil? Those Mylar emergency blankets are fairly cheap~ you can get a 10 pack for like $8 on Amazon. You don't want to kill your babies on your first try~ good luck!

You might consider better soil when you up pot~ I had the same woodchip/ pulp organic soil & if you look at my journal you'll see the difference in how much happier they are in proper soil. I'm convinced it stunted my plants. But as soon as I got the environment better they really showed me how happy they are with it. Mind you, I'm a newbie myself, so your own research will serve you well~

Isn't that stuff pretty expensive Vespertine?? On Amazon its like 25 a bag. Seems like a pretty penny for soil. Do you think it's worth it?

Yes indeed its so worth it~ i believe my girls will produce more than $25 in bud because of it! I honestly believe the wood chips impeded the growth of roots because my clone never produced leaves bigger than a dollar coin until I switched over. Now she's thriving & I'm trimming like crazy. I found ffof at a farm store so it was $18 a bag... I've got 3 x 5 gallon plants & 2 in 1 gallon pots and there's more left. I havent used any nutrients yet because the soil is wonderful, so you save some money there. I would happily pay $25 a bag for the health of my plants. Happy greens friend!

Update on my grow :)

Gave them all new soil with barely any bark in it and they seem to be liking it much better. Anyone have any advice on when to start training them? Thanks all :)
IMG_078353.JPG
IMG_078149.JPG
IMG_077848.JPG
IMG_077958.JPG
IMG_078055.JPG

420-magazine-mobile1090702680.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1172943449.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1870722010.jpg
420-magazine-mobile703781356.jpg

Update on my grow guys!

Things are looking pretty good. Still seem like they're not growing as fast as they should be but I fixed my water's pH finally so hopefully that will start helping. How much longer should I wait till switching to flowering? They're in my closet so they can get pretty tall. Thanks all happy growing :)

They certainly do look happy! Good job! If I were you I'd let them grow for a bit since you have the space... But the decision on when to flip is very personal, I think. Once you start to see them bulk up & explode you start seeing their potential, in my experience!~ which is not much! Good luck with that internal debate!

They certainly do look happy! Good job! If I were you I'd let them grow for a bit since you have the space... But the decision on when to flip is very personal, I think. Once you start to see them bulk up & explode you start seeing their potential, in my experience!~ which is not much! Good luck with that internal debate! ...

Patience is the hardest part of all this lol :) :)

Back
Top Bottom