Crown Royal - First Grow

bigbudzzz420

waiting on my seeds atm
lights - 1200 watt meizhi reflector series, veg and bloom mode .

tent - 4x4x8
soil - promix hp
fans - 6 inch inline exhaust with carbon filton , 4 inch inline intake with carbon filter .
strain- crown royal 5 seeds , looking to fit 4 in my tent .
nutrients - so far just advanced nuttients sensi grow A and B, the hobbyist bundle is on its way
temp- 70 - 73 without lights,fans etc
humidity 45-55
location- east coast US
will post pics when im finished setting up and when i start germination .
technique- lst and topping
transplant- start in solo cup , 1 gallon and finishing in a 5 gal

Cant wait to see some babies. My new room is 4'1/4×4'1/4×10'. Have 1400w in my room. Lol in the old room, I Had two candy cane auto under 1100w 4'×4'×6'. That was the grow I just pulled. Here is some pics..
420-magazine-mobile1284215503.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1577654493.jpg
420-magazine-mobile745650410.jpg
420-magazine-mobile921198102.jpg

okay so i just wanted to update you guys on my status , i have recieved my seeds of crown royal today from cks , im a little disappointed because i opted in for the repack and random gift and my seeds were mixed in with the freebies that they had thrown in . i used my 60x microscope with led to see if i could find seeds with similiar attributes , i pretty much just took the 5 that looked alike and threw them in water . ya know...i really didnt want 2 or 3 different strands at the sametime for my first grow because noobish reasons . anyways its been about 7 hours so far with another 10 to go .

okay so i just wanted to update you guys on my status , i have recieved my seeds of crown royal today from cks , im a little disappointed because i opted in for the repack and random gift and my seeds were mixed in with the freebies that they had thrown in . i used my 60x microscope with led to see if i could find seeds with similiar attributes , i pretty much just took the 5 that looked alike and threw them in water . ya know...i really didnt want 2 or 3 different strands at the sametime for my first grow because noobish reasons . anyways its been about 7 hours so far with another 10 to go .
Wow man. Ya I would have been up set to..

on a side note , i also recieved my sensi grow A and B jugs today . Also , whoever cares and/or is following this journal , would you guys prefer me taking a video uodate rather than text or pictures ? if so , leave me some comments , suggestions or advice
Im not sure if we can do videos on here.

Back
Top Bottom