DWC WW Autoflower

yyc420

Hey everyone, fresh grow starting.
Happy to have anyone hop on board.

Setup:

2x ww auto seeds

Medium- DWC recirculating

2x 5 Gallon buckets

Nutrients/Suppliments - Advanced Nutrients pH perfect M/B/G trio, AN Bud Candy, AN Sensizyme

Lights - Various: (2x 1000w LED, 2x 150w HPS, 1x 100w cfl), Will be using the HPS only/with LED during flower. LED I'll be using throughout the entire grow. I have a pendant light w/ a 100 w sunblaster on it that I use to germ. seeds in rockwool so I figured what the hey, the more the merrier so I'll toss that in during veg.

Grow Space - 5' w x 5' l x 7' h

-----------------------------------

April 20, 2017, 2 seeds in Rockwell cubes.

Cubes were soaked for 2 hours in pH 5.5 water to bring them into range.

Currently sitting under a prop. dome 100w sunblaster just a couple inches from the top of the dome.

Will update when seeds pop and then, barring any "hiccups" along the way, I'll try to aim for weekly updates w/photos.

Thanks for stopping by everyone. This should be fun. Can't wait to have some pics for you.

Oh I know I am patiently waiting... Well that's I lie let's just say I'm waiting. Really excited to be here I want to try Dwc really badly but I will try ebb and flow first

I'm probably less patient than you lol.

I keep looking through the foggy dome thinking I see something but all I can see is water condensation .

I wonder where King is. I'm sure he would love to watch this show. He was talking a bit about Dwc wondering how it works and so forth. I'm still trying to figure it out lol

You'll nail it.

I've only ever grown hydro, but from everything I've seen and read it seems like far less maintenance than soil an Coco.

Let's just see I remember the both of us having this talk before lol. I figured I would get an ebb and flow run in first, for giggles

My bad, I actually meant DWC recirculating. Good catch .

No pops. Should be anytime now I'm thinking. Here's a hazy shot, just because I'm working on the space and am bored.

The phone on top is playing classical.

420-magazine-mobile240145731.jpg

420-magazine-mobile159429913.jpg

We have poppage.

One busted through today while at work.

Come on numero two-o.

420-magazine-mobile1737894706.jpg

Back
Top Bottom