Lights : 1000w hps hortilux super in a 6" cool hood

Temp/humidity : 75-85f/ 30-40%

Veg/flower : 11 days flower

Pot size : 7 gal

Tent size :4x4x6.5

420-magazine-mobile26490623.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1680292918.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2047300865.jpg

As this is my first time trying scrog Iam open to advice :) as it is only 11 days in Iam hoping the stretch will fill the rest of my net while keeping the top level.

On a side note I have 2 peekseeds kushberry waiting for its turn under 12/12 but that's not happening till all my clones r gone
420-magazine-mobile673067206.jpg

Couple things, did pruning session last night, tied some branches down an tucked some leave. Woulda took some pics but she had serious bed head after all that an no respectful lady would dare be cought lookin like that so here's a few pics from today
420-magazine-mobile1479559608.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1712197975.jpg
so tomorrow will be 2 weeks into flower an her last day getting any Nova grow, be Nova bloom, koolbloom an calimagic from here on out.
Also one of my kushberry had a few pale yellow leaves on the bottom this morning when I went to feed them, not sure what that's about but I pulled them off an was only 3 of them rest still look good, lil dark so I might back off the nutes a hair.
Also if anyone could pls tell me if there's an easier way to find my journal it would be appreciated, as it is now I have to go searching in my subscribed an takes forever to find ty.

Ok woke up this morning checked on my diesel before lights out an she's doing beautifully .
My kushberry, the one is still going strong but the second one had 2 more dead yellow leaves this morning...gah! Gona do a flush an rest the coco followed by a 1/2 dose of nutes for a few days see if that fixes the issue.

Looking good Wiley. I'll follow along as I am going to be starting a scrog shortly, need to wait just a little while longer.

Regarding finding your journal, put a link in your signature.:high-five:

Well feeding time was missed by a few hours cause I went fishing but I did catch a nice trout about 16-17 inches :)
anyways girls r feed, but temps were high came home to 90 degrees :( but the diesel is praying so didn't hurt at all.
The kushberry an the clones r loving the humidity today. No new yellow leaves so that's good.
Here's a few pic's of the budlets
420-magazine-mobile1608591948.jpg
420-magazine-mobile375462534.jpg

Oh an I'll toss this in there as well for any non believers lol .

Ok time to update, was away for the weekend came home an all is good :) fed the diesel tonight an trimmed about 1/2 pound of leaf off to open her up some. Stretched out a few branches an she's filling the tent wonderfully
420-magazine-mobile584892776.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1567860491.jpg

An a pic of my kushberry an a few of the clones I have left
420-magazine-mobile1278058282.jpg

Couple things, did pruning session last night, tied some branches down an tucked some leave. Woulda took some pics but she had serious bed head after all that an no respectful lady would dare be cought lookin like that so here's a few pics from today
so tomorrow will be 2 weeks into flower an her last day getting any Nova grow, be Nova bloom, koolbloom an calimagic from here on out.
Also one of my kushberry had a few pale yellow leaves on the bottom this morning when I went to feed them, not sure what that's about but I pulled them off an was only 3 of them rest still look good, lil dark so I might back off the nutes a hair.
Also if anyone could pls tell me if there's an easier way to find my journal it would be appreciated, as it is now I have to go searching in my subscribed an takes forever to find ty.
Looking good.

Ok so I did a big defol last night, also noticed the center of my canapoy clawing an starting to yellow, a few leaves look a lil crispy, figuring light burn so I moved my light up a few inches :( outside the centre everything looks fine just hope she comes back.
420-magazine-mobile1780516910.jpg

Also snipped a small branch by mistake so looked at the hairs through the scope an looks nice :)
420-magazine-mobile830089012.jpg

Just tap your name and avatar then tap "posts" your journal will pop up right there. Takes a couple of seconds.

Yeah found it lol but ty penny an welcome. :)
Ok so baby girl is doing well an not much to report there but here's a fresh pic anyways
420-magazine-mobile894055778.jpg

Now on to the exciting news . finally got my flood tables an built a stand for 1 as that's all Iam able to run atm :( but Gona think on it an see what I can work out lol
420-magazine-mobile1818688999.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1027848825.jpg

Both my tables r 4x4 an that's a 30ltr red under the stand for now,
420-magazine-mobile679641131.jpg

This is the 100ltr res once I get both tables set up an running ;)
Might remove my 1000w light an put a 400w in the tent for veg an maybe run 2 600's over the tables. Have to see if the breaker will Handel it. We will see. A few days the table will be full an running just need to waist for the hydro shop to open Tuesday to get another timer an some hydroton balls

Back
Top Bottom