Blaze's Orgasmic Organics Auto Run 2017 Perpetual Any All Strains

Blazinjones

k so first off this is a perpetual grow doing autos so I wud like to please mention tht I wud like it to be only about autos if u have any posts relating photos please go to my other organic journal tht I have all my other photo girls in this is for an experiment I'm doing with autos so please any1 with any info on autos feel free to post away pics and all lol but yea my first attempt at an auto got stunted do 2 me not knowing enuf b4 hand and I topped it to late so stunted growth well now this is my second attempt and from what ive been reading so far is tht autos do better with bottle nutes then a los mix and since tht is what I'm doing for my photos is a los mix I figure ill use my roots organic bag soil for these first 2 autos I have going right now but I think I will be switching to a more humus based soil like coast of main lobster if I can get it here if its not to much I was recommended it by another grower friend of mine on here bobrown14 I have learned a lot from him on here I wudnt be where I am 2day if it wasn't for growers like him and radogast and angry bird and many others tht I didn't mention but yea special thanx 2:420: as well thank u guys for being available to help all growers out we all shud strive to learn and help eachother as much as we can so if any1 has any questions please ask and if I don't know what the answer is I'm sure some one on here will know n if not I will do my best to direct u 2 some1 who cud help lol anyway now we got tht out of the way up first
Strains.... well to start things off we have 2 different ones going right now till I can order more on my next paycheck so first off we have

Electric fruit from idk where it was a freebie and I cant remember lol but here she is she is the oldest of the two I got so far
20170424_214110.jpg
20170424_214115.jpg

she is in a 2.5 gal of roots organics bag soil from aurora

up next is blueberry from dutch passion she just sprouted above soil on 420 lol so yea I got a nice new auto and a few other photo girls u can check my other journal n c all about them again please I wud like to keep this only about autos so don't post pics or nuthn unless its to do with auto please and thank u but yea here is blueberry auto only 4 days old technically 5 but the fifth day is just started it being midnight lol but yea here she is

20170424_214212.jpg
20170424_214220.jpg

so thts the line up as for autos atleast for now :cheer::circle-of-love:

Nutes: I'm using roots organic bottled nutes Buddha grow, Buddha bloom, and trinity bio catalyst and I will also be doing organic foiler sprays tht I make up and brew my self I will post each time I do one and put what I use in it at the time

Lights: since I'm currently waiting till my nex check so I can order mre lights to increase my auto grow area it is currently in my veg area so for lighting I have a vipraspecter 600w and a mars hydro 300 and a par 34 also from mars hydro I plan on getting some more mars hydro lights to increase my grow area so as money permits me lol ill do so and let u no of the updates as they happen

IPM (integrated pest management) I use Monterey garden spray with spinosad - pro-tekt it has silica in it which is a great plant booster - and full power by bioag which I believe is humic acid anyway this is the start up of my new auto journal so if any1 has any helpful tips please feel free to chim in or if u see sumthn u think I cud improve on helpful criticism is always excpted :thanks: and member keep it green and stay frosty my friends :Namaste:

k so I was wondering if I shud up pot my blueberry auto now so tht way she can be in final pot and I jus scoop out some soil with her in it and jus drop the whole thing the new hole what do u think here she is 2day
20170425_182707.jpg

so just up potted blueberry auto from dutch passion into her final home a waste basket with holes drilled in it :rofl: but yea here is the process and u can c the lil root was jus sticking out the bottom of where I scooped her up at and so since tht root never hit bottom in the container she was in I think I will be gud on the fact tht she will keep growing and not even notice she was transplanted and jus keep getting taller atleast I'm hoping for tht lol so we will see and I also have her in my los mix so she will be the one tht gets my teas I make and foiler feeding and my other electric fruit auto will be getting the bottle nutes I got jus alil test I got going to see what responds best
20170426_232700.jpg
20170426_232715.jpg
20170426_232722.jpg
20170426_233147.jpg

so thts the most recent work I did 2day so not much lol well enjoy every1 and member keep it green and stay frosty my friends :Namaste:

I'm a new grower myself but have been running a perputal auto grow for a few months now. Probably could have waited a week to up pot but always better to be early than late. I'm subbed.

I'm a new grower myself but have been running a perputal auto grow for a few months now. Probably could have waited a week to up pot but always better to be early than late. I'm subbed.

:thanks: man I figured she prolly cuda waited but since I wanted to get it b4 she sent her tap root out to search depth and then adjust her size I wanted her to be ina bigger container b4 then cause ive been havn issues with my autos stunting because I have another auto going right now electric fruit and idk if she will be stunted or not but she looks like she mite not get taller for some reason idk but ill go take a new pic of her and come back and upload it quick

For sure. I've had great luck with solo cups and up potting when the tips reach the sides. Not sure how to post photos yet, but I have certainly waited too long to transplant and ended up with a 9 inch plant with almost zero side branching. Hope she isn't stunted too bad. Keep up the good work

For sure. I've had great luck with solo cups and up potting when the tips reach the sides. Not sure how to post photos yet, but I have certainly waited too long to transplant and ended up with a 9 inch plant with almost zero side branching. Hope she isn't stunted too bad. Keep up the good work

thanx brotha here is my electric fruit auto she is 24 days old
20170430_141431.jpg
20170430_141448.jpg

so hopefully she bushes out nicely I think I'm guna be getting some cob light leds to put in the tent for the autos and my vegging photos since for now tht is where I keep my autos is in the veg tent

ok so Im noticing my electric fruit is budding out nicely but it seems tht she isn't getting taller so today I started to measure her height and check it every day to really see if she will get taller an today she comes in at alil bit over 9 inches so what I'm wondering is tht if she has a top bud already like this
20170501_092146.jpg
20170501_092129.jpg

will she get any taller or does this mean I got another stunted one idk why all my autos keep doing this its gotta be sumthn I'm doing wrong right? i hear a lot of people say they get stunted ones but every1 auto tht i actually get to grow has stunted on me now I'm not sure if my electric fruit i jus showed will actually be stunted or not but i think so or is it tht i just have horrible luck wen it comes to autos lol anyway if any1 has any info to help me out i wud greatly appreciate it :thanks: an :Namaste:

Oh man. That's rough. Keep at it man. Every time something doesn't work out we all learn. Besides it looks like it'll still give ya some nuggs. Best wishes man!

yea she will I'm thinkn about getting some cob lights to put up in my veg tent and take down my vipraspecter and put tht up over my table tht I have two t8 balasts hanging up now so just add it in with them and get a cob light for the tent so not a bad setup but maybe it will help with my autos all turning out stunted idk but yea we will c

so I ordered a 1200w cob light yesterday to put in the veg tent to help my autos grow better so hopefully tht will help perk things up in there and now I wana show my latest blueberry auto and one of my photo girls afrodite now I no this is my auto journal but this afrodite is growing so fast she is as big as my auto blueberry here they are up first we have blueberry
20170504_002904.jpg
20170504_002909.jpg

then we have afrodite which is supposed to be a photo fem seed but she is jus growing so fast has me wondering lol prolly jus a quick grower this being the first time I grew afrodite I don't know what 2 expect but she is growing gud and fast and this is under my t8s ballasts so jus wait till she hits then tent wen I get the cobs up and running anyway here is afrodite

20170504_003033.jpg
20170504_003037.jpg

see what I mean how big she is she is jus as big as my auto is an they all popped above ground the same day so I cant wait to c how she does under the cob light I bet I'm guna have my hands full once these girls start getting underway I shud have a decent amount of clones I can take from my photo girls once they get bigger man I wish u cud clone autos it wud be awesome to b able to keep some auto strains without havn to buy more seeds cause while I'm learning to grow autos I'm not getting very big yields so its kinda just wasting my money since they are most of the time jus as expensive as photo seeds so I hope I start getting better results with my approach to growing autos with better lighting and more precise timing on wen I do certain training ect.plus now I'm starting a different way of feeding my girls instead of doing more lil waterings I'm guna do one big watering/feeding and then let dry completely so tht way root development will occur more and with more roots comes bigger plants and bigger plants means bigger yield so all in all I hope it works out :rofl: with my luck so far on autos tho its any bodys guess lol but yea jus figured id show how far my newest auto is coming and how crazy tht photo girl is growing so yea back to soaking up as much knowledge as I can on auto growing and remember keep it green and stay frosty my friends :Namaste:

All is looking good man. My blueberry kush and blue mystic autos from nirvana didn't start flowering till day 21 and 28 from sprout. And I'll tell you That They keep growing till about day 45. The mystic came in at 22 inches tall with a massive main cola and the blueberry a bit taller than that. The stretch stops about 7 to 8 weeks in. But the yeald on the the first batch I did was 14g per seed but the second batch was about 40g per seed with topping and lst. Don't think I'm going to top the autos anymore though. Really stunted them, was 12 week from seed to harvest instead of 9 week. Best of luck. I'm sure a lot of that came from the bad practices of wattering and feeding. The new batch I have, I'm going with super soil and ollas for wattering. Thank you @ tomula!

All is looking good man. My blueberry kush and blue mystic autos from nirvana didn't start flowering till day 21 and 28 from sprout. And I'll tell you That They keep growing till about day 45. The mystic came in at 22 inches tall with a massive main cola and the blueberry a bit taller than that. The stretch stops about 7 to 8 weeks in. But the yeald on the the first batch I did was 14g per seed but the second batch was about 40g per seed with topping and lst. Don't think I'm going to top the autos anymore though. Really stunted them, was 12 week from seed to harvest instead of 9 week. Best of luck. I'm sure a lot of that came from the bad practices of wattering and feeding. The new batch I have, I'm going with super soil and ollas for wattering. Thank you @ tomula!

yea I jus ordered some 7 gal cloth pots so I can fit in an olla tht I'm guna make the right way instead of doing a funnel but even the funnel idea made the one early vixen I had about twice the size of the one without it so I can just imagine with a proper olla it will prolle be even better and plus I wana get some wider pots that aren't as deep but wider on top so I can do a real flux I'm noticing tht the 5gal home depot buckets aren't really wide enuf to do a gud flux but once I get a few ollas made it shud open up enuf room to work a gud flux plus I hope the cloth pots are wider then my 5gal buckets but all that is for my photo girls I got a 6 pack of 3 gallon cloth pots for my autos so hopefully they will get nice and big from using those atleast thts my game plan

yea I'm working on figuring out a gud water/feeding schedual for my girls to also I rehung my 250w hps back up over my electric fruit auto which is in my veg tent here it is
20170508_000936.jpg

and here is my electric fruit auto about a month old just shy I wana say 26 days old rite around there I don't exactly remember and I'm to lazy to go check rite now lol but yea here she is
20170508_001014.jpg
20170508_001020.jpg
20170508_001033.jpg

I think she might be stunted. Hopefully she gives you a big fat cola on top. Looks just like my blueberry kush at 40 days with pistils already starting to change.

I think she might be stunted. Hopefully she gives you a big fat cola on top. Looks just like my blueberry kush at 40 days with pistils already starting to change.
Yea im thinkn so to idk y but every auto ive grown has stunted on me ive only grown out 2b4 so i guess its not much lol i hope my blueberry auto i have going rite nw dnt do it 2 or at the very least i got dark ddevil and red poison coming in the mail i really hope those dont stunt on me but every blueberry auto from dutch passion stunted or didnt sprout on me so i hope i figure it out

You shouldn't be picking your plants out of soil like that you can stun them very easily stunt them with any movement what so ever
Yea i seen tht with my last one n i was hoping i got it deep enuf around my blue berry auto n early enuf tht hopefully it wont stunt but its ok i got new better autos coming and i have 3 gallon cloth pots tht i will be putting them in from the get go no transplanting stunted autos for this guy :rofl:

Yea i seen tht with my last one n i was hoping i got it deep enuf around my blue berry auto n early enuf tht hopefully it wont stunt but its ok i got new better autos coming and i have 3 gallon cloth pots tht i will be putting them in from the get go no transplanting stunted autos for this guy :rofl:

Well good luck to your grow anyways man , just giving a friendly word of advice, love the love for cannabis fuck the government, #free420

Back
Top Bottom