Zoot's Perpetual 1800w Coco Cave

Zoot

Hi all and a warm welcome to my Grow room.. it's been a working progress and is situated In a spare bedroom.. lots of different grow styles, techniques and equipment has come and gone over the years, most of it now in the loft surplus to requirements.. in fact I've actually downsized in plant numbers so I can focus on better results in the long run as I have more time to focus on the plants individually and thus meaning better results per plant.. been doing this 10+ years now on and off but still learning day to day.. lots of experience to share but lots of wisdom to learn from the other growers on the forums..

Right better start letting you guys know the set up..

2.4m x 1.2m x 2.0m DR tent.
X3 600w HID grow lights.
(x2 dual spec X1 MH)
Jumbo cool tube reflectors 6"
Large Chrome oscillating fan.
10" Airforce 2 fan.
12" phat filter.
STI voltage control fan speed controller.
(Have a atlas 18 pot dripper system in tent - not being used going to be removed when plants finish veg)

Canna coco medium
Canna A+B
Canna rhizotonic
Canna PK 13/14
B'cuzz Boost (better than canna boost in my opinion half the price same results)
PH down
Canna Flush.

Blue labs truncheon
Blue labs PH pen

Strains are mainly
White Widow X Big Bud - feminised
Jack Herer - feminised (came free with the ww x bb)

Currently have 16 in total. only wanted 10 but 16/20 cracked and sprouted so though what the heck and kept them going.. always double up with seeds as have had disastrous results with seeds.. I'm a cuttings guy and will take cuts from best plants once ready to make this all perpetually running..

Pot size 5l for veg and 18L flower..
6 plants out of 10 seeds are 30 days from seed and 10 out of 10 seeds are 20 days from seed..

Kinda made a mistake when potting up from first tiny pots and lost track on what strains are what but I kinda have a good idea.. the first 6 are the ww x Bb as I clearly remember those ones and I think there is 2 Jacks out of the other 10.. leaves and phonos are totally different so kinda have my bearings with it all..

All being fed 20mls of A+B and 25mls of rhizotonic per 10L and is being PH'd to 5.8 - 6.0

Technic..

Have been letting them do there own thing during this month.. from 1st of May il be starting topping/fimming. Abit of LST and will VEG them
Out till around end of May. There all under 1 600w MH as they are doing well under that but once they start bushing out il spread them out under 2 600s then when it comes to flower il repot and add a third 600.

Just before flowering I will take cutting and strip bottom third of plants.. il grow the cuttings under a flouro and veg them out under 250s during the time the others are flowering.. il set up another tent or something for them at the time.

I think that's it for now all questions and comments welcome.. il pop up a few photos and il update 2 times per week :)

2 weeks ago...

420-magazine-mobile1165300401.jpg

1 week ago...

420-magazine-mobile1345326983.jpg

Yesterday...

420-magazine-mobile656601702.jpg

Cheers for now :)

Ill get in on this. I have a tent that same size. Youve really maxed the space out. I bet your yields with 1800w will be increadible. Thanks for posting!

Hey, I normally use this tent for vegging under flouro's and have a much bigger for flowering but have downsized so figure the 3 600s will cover the 16 girls perfectly near enough 5 plants under each.. will be a good one.. :)

Back
Top Bottom