Size of light? 1 300w mars, 5 25w led
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 79
RH of Room/cab? 50%
PH of media or res? 6.3
Any Pests ? Hope not
How often are you watering? Not yet
Type and strength of ferts used? Fox farms trio, cal mag

My seeds just popped above the jiffy pellet and I'm ecstatic haha. Got 2 WW and 2 CC going under 1 300w mars, 3 flat style 40w led and 2 side tao tronics bulbs. When they get a little bigger gonna put them right in the 5gal pots. Been loving this site so any help along the way is greatly welcomed.
420-magazine-mobile1123891572.jpg
420-magazine-mobile860574300.jpg

Another white widow, alot of people growing ww, i have 4 of them right now and they are also autos. Im on day 16 today and they are doing great. I topped one of them on day 15 (4th node) which was yesterday and she is doing wonderful, no sign of stress, as a matter of fact i think she enjoyed being topped, she is just as perky as can be today. Alot of people is scared to top autos, i was one of them. I done alot of research and found out more and more people are topping auto's now so i figured it couldn't hurt to try, im glad i did she is doing great. Are you going to top yours. From what i have seen i think as long as your auto is big and healthy enough to top (at 4th node) on day 15 or very close to that day it react well to it. I am going to do some lst or bowl training when the time is right. Im going to join in to see how your ww does. Good luck happy growing

I will sub up for this grow! I grew some candy cane auto's last year in perlite hempy buckets, had 2 different pheno's and they were both great tasting and smelling! Link for that journal is in my sig if you want to check it out

How early and how much nutes do you give for beginning in coco

Depends on if I'm going from cut or seed.. seed I don't usually fed for 10 -14 days or untill the colydon leaves fall off.. always PH the water from day 1.. I usually feed just rhizotonic at 1ml per ltr for the first week no canna A+B untill day 19-21 depending on when I started the rhizo.. then I add 10ml of A and 10 mills of B and 20mls of rhizo then I gradually increase this untill I'm at the plaint plants show burn tips then back off.. I usually go on EC start with 0.4- 0-6 then slowly increase the strength as the plants mature.. last few weeks of flower been up to 2.2-2.6 before flush..

With cuttings.. when rooted I usually mix 10 MLS of A and B feed at the roots I also do 10 mils rhizo as a leaf spray and increase this as they get bigger..

Remember also PH your water to 5.8 after adding nutrients this can go up a tad - 5.8 - 6.0 I like to let it fluctuate a little as different nutrients and trace elements are absorbed better at slightly different PH levels but don't go lower or higher than those numbers as your cause a lock out and then it's agro..

As far as feeding goes.. a lot of people say you have to have run off.. iv ran drop systems for years and I've ran to waste giving 15% run off on each feed but seen no real difference in grow rate.. if you look at my diary.. you'll see how fast mine have grown in 2 weeks.. I don't run to waste I feed like you would feed soil.. I feed untill its wet then let it dry back a few days then water again.. never a good idea to keep it soaked or bone dry but letting it dry back abit pulls air into the root zone..

I hope this helps mate :)

I do have photos just cant get them to upload on my android, i have a couple for day eight that i uploaded on my wifes iPhone i will try and post them. She is away for work till friday evening i will get her to help me and i will post them on here for you then. I don't no if something is wrong with this phone or what the probem is, im not to smart when it comes to phones and computers lol. I have a journal on here in journals in progress under (tom smith first indoor grow with autos). I only topped the one ww, can't wait to compare the topped one to the untopped ones. at the end. I also have 4 thc bomb autos and i also topped one of them so i can compare. I will get day 15, ( the day i topped) and day 16 (day after i topped) pics on here for you soon as i can. Happy growing

Depends on if I'm going from cut or seed.. seed I don't usually fed for 10 -14 days or untill the colydon leaves fall off.. always PH the water from day 1.. I usually feed just rhizotonic at 1ml per ltr for the first week no canna A+B untill day 19-21 depending on when I started the rhizo.. then I add 10ml of A and 10 mills of B and 20mls of rhizo then I gradually increase this untill I'm at the plaint plants show burn tips then back off.. I usually go on EC start with 0.4- 0-6 then slowly increase the strength as the plants mature.. last few weeks of flower been up to 2.2-2.6 before flush..

With cuttings.. when rooted I usually mix 10 MLS of A and B feed at the roots I also do 10 mils rhizo as a leaf spray and increase this as they get bigger..

Remember also PH your water to 5.8 after adding nutrients this can go up a tad - 5.8 - 6.0 I like to let it fluctuate a little as different nutrients and trace elements are absorbed better at slightly different PH levels but don't go lower or higher than those numbers as your cause a lock out and then it's agro..

As far as feeding goes.. a lot of people say you have to have run off.. iv ran drop systems for years and I've ran to waste giving 15% run off on each feed but seen no real difference in grow rate.. if you look at my diary.. you'll see how fast mine have grown in 2 weeks.. I don't run to waste I feed like you would feed soil.. I feed untill its wet then let it dry back a few days then water again.. never a good idea to keep it soaked or bone dry but letting it dry back abit pulls air into the root zone..

I hope this helps mate :)
That helps tremendously lol. I'm gonna try to figure out how to make me a drip system so it will be down to a science lol.

Back
Top Bottom