Legendaryfart's Outdoor Autoflower Grow

l3g3ndaryfart

Let me start by saying might as well be my first grow. I have done a few photos before outdoors but never made it to harvest. Once from be paranoid I cut up shop and once being my stupidity plants just died on me. I guess both times my fault lol. Im going guerilla in a hardly ever traveled powerline. I'll be get all day sunlight and have excellent camouflage all around. I'm growing fast buds sixshooter auto and metphesto sour hound auto sorry if I misspelled the breeder. I'm using 3 gallon reg pot with fox farm ocean forest mix. Seedlings just broke thru and will have pics soon. Haven't decided on nutes yet but figure soil will give me a few weeks to decide. Any suggestions and comments will be appreciated. Peace out.

Believe i will tag along, i have a few autos outdoor also, i have a 4by4 tent with autos, im doing a journal on them but i put 4 outside in 3, 4, and 5 gallon pots. I don't have a journal on them. My indoor girls are doing way better though. If i do decent i may put a few more outside in the future.✌

Thanks for following my journey Tom. So I think that my seedlings are stretching out to much because I was afraid to put them in direct sunlight. Well this morn b4 I left for work I put them in a decent part of the yard for more light if that don't solve the issue I guess when I move em to their final pot a will put em all deeper so I can fill soil around stem. I guess I will learn if transplanting them is as bad as I here but we shall see

Do you ever have any problems with outdoor critters such as deer or rabbits I know they are all around where im growing but im hoping that because I have soy & corn fields surrounding the area that im growing they will be full by time they get to my plants and I've made it a habit to pee around my spot when I do go back there

Do you ever have any problems with outdoor critters such as deer or rabbits I know they are all around where im growing but im hoping that because I have soy & corn fields surrounding the area that im growing they will be full by time they get to my plants and I've made it a habit to pee around my spot when I do go back there
I have heard alot of people say to pee around them, i also do it and i think it does help. I have had problems with deer, especially seedlings and real young plant. You can also buy repellent for dear, rabbits, etc.i usually try to make some sort of barrier around my plants to try and force the deer around. Once they get a little bigger the deer don't mess with them as bad.✌

0501171858.jpg
0501171858.jpg
0501171858.jpg

I've been sitting here chiefing and im looking at some plant food my ol lady has for her roses my question is the ratio is 24-8-16 i've read that nitro is good for veg growth but is that ratio to high on the scale if that makes sense it says half teaspoon per gallon should I cut it back to quarter teaspoon per gallon or don't mess with it at all.

I've been sitting here chiefing and im looking at some plant food my ol lady has for her roses my question is the ratio is 24-8-16 i've read that nitro is good for veg growth but is that ratio to high on the scale if that makes sense it says half teaspoon per gallon should I cut it back to quarter teaspoon per gallon or don't mess with it at all.
Im not sure, maybe someone more experienced in nutes will chime in, but i know most people don't start feeding there autos till about the three week mark. From what i have been told you don't never want to feed full strength to autos? Start at 1/4 and never have to go over 1/2 dose. Do you know the name of that plant food.✌

Im not sure, maybe someone more experienced in nutes will chime in, but i know most people don't start feeding there autos till about the three week mark. From what i have been told you don't never want to feed full strength to autos? Start at 1/4 and never have to go over 1/2 dose. Do you know the name of that plant food.✌

Kgro all purpose plant food is the name of it. I was figuring from what give been reading on the ocean forest mix I can go 3ish weeks with just whats in the soil but give seen some grow journals of the six shooter im growing and they were massive all inside grows of course 182 grams dry bud if I can get half or a quarter of that I'll be ecstatic

So you are thinking of getting you a indoor setup. Imo it would pay off especially with autos seeing how my indoor autos are doing so much better than outside. It would all be worth it in the end.✌

Yep im looking in to going indoors once we buy our new house the ones we have been looking at all have the perfect man cave where I can set something up just don't know whether to go premade tent setup or build a closet setup I want the best bang for my buck

Kgro all purpose plant food is the name of it. I was figuring from what give been reading on the ocean forest mix I can go 3ish weeks with just whats in the soil but give seen some grow journals of the six shooter im growing and they were massive all inside grows of course 182 grams dry bud if I can get half or a quarter of that I'll be ecstatic
Were you are putting them with all day sun you should do pretty good. I germinated a few extra just to try outside, mine only gets about 12 hrs of sun, although i moved them earlier that way there xould get another hour or so in the direct sun. I have seen some pics of some pretty autos outdoor. ✌

Yep im looking in to going indoors once we buy our new house the ones we have been looking at all have the perfect man cave where I can set something up just don't know whether to go premade tent setup or build a closet setup I want the best bang for my buck
I don't think you would regret going indoors. I have grown outdoors for the last few years and just recently got my indoor setup and i love it. The best hobby ever lol. Im sure tou would be hooked your first indoor grow, i know i am lol. Best of luck to you.✌

Day 4
Seedlings are doing great. The small amount of stretching of the sour hound seems like it has calmed down with the direct sunlight. The six shooters stem is looking nice and fat for 4days old. I'm still amazed at how fast seeds popped and broke dirt. Im assuming that they have great genetics. I believe I will be using fastbuds and metphesto seeds again in the future. I'm alil behind on strains because most of what I buy to smoke I feel anybody can throw a name on their shit to make it sell. For example sixshooter is a mix of crystal meth and Mexican airlines never heard of either lol. And thanks to seedsman.com because they delivered in 5 days to the USA and got a pair of boxers from their stealth packaging in my size lol. I would post a picture but there is really nothing new to show I'll wait to first true leaves start to show. Kinda off the subject but I read a awesome quote yesterday by Thomas Jefferson " it is the responsibility for every citizen to ignore stupid laws" I love it lol and where I live it doesn't look like they will be changing any of their stupid laws on bud anytime soon :tokin::tokin:

0504171646a.jpg
0504171646b.jpg

Day5
What the hay figured I throw in another seedling photo. Both still looking good no change to be worried or excited about. Maybe im counting my chickens before they hatch but has anybody had any experience drying in high humidity? I can't dry inside but have a shed outside but its probably gonna be super hot and humid inside. I'm hoping mold won't be an issue for me.

Day 9
Sour hound is just starting her next set of leaves and i believe I can see sixshooter doing the same. The hound popped its shell first maybe she's alil older. I guess it's the beginner in me but its been like watching a pot to boil lol. Happy to see something happen im gonna be like a kid in a candy shop if I get to the flower stage. All looks good to me so far we shall see

Back
Top Bottom