Grozone's Multitent Adventures - The Story Of A Perpetual Harvest

GroZone

Lets start off with my setup:
-Critical Kush x3 (clones by midnight farms)
-39" x 39" x 70" Mars Hydro Grow Tent
-The Perfect Sun 500 LED (on timer)
-One Intake Fan
-One Oscillating Tower Fan
-Coco Loco Growing Medium Mixed With Extra Perlite
-5 Gal Smart Pots
-Flora Nova Grow, Flora Nova Bloom (not until flower), Rapid Start, HydroGuard, CalMag Plus, Grotek Monster Bloom (not until flower)
-18/6 Light Cycle
-Watering At About A PH Of 6

This is my second grow ever. I decided to switch up to 5 gallon pots this grow and i mixed the coco loco with extra perlite this grow. I am feeling a lot more prepared for this grow and i'm hoping i can significantly increase my yield with my newfound experience and knowledge. Wish me luck and help keep me going in the right direction, love you all 420 fam! :circle-of-love::Namaste:

re: Critical Kush In Coco & Perlite Under Perfect Sun 500!

420-magazine-mobile283903265.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1623924832.jpg

Just picked up the little ladies earlier today after cleaning up the tent and then got an potted up and under that Perfect Sun ☀☀

re: Critical Kush In Coco & Perlite Under Perfect Sun 500!

Subbed!

Tell us more about your clones. Do you know if they are from Dinafem or Barney?

Cheers

Thanks for the sub glad to have you! They are Barney's Farm Critical Kush (clones). They were actually the largest clones my dispensary had in stock out of all strains, and that's with them having gotten a fresh shipment that morning!

Hows it goin' with those clones?

Cheers

They are doing their thing, no progress worthy of posting pictures just yet. I am trying out the method of running coco as a hydro medium (watering everyday, unlike my last coco grow) but i found out I need to not do that until the roots take a better hold since the leaves were drooping on me a little bit. After the root system is pretty good and I can water daily they should hit the ground running though :cheer:

I am indeed running an 18/6 (I've read that this is pretty much the standard but I'm open to advice!) And yeah little bit of a rocky start but a start none the less. Give me another week or two I'll have these babies looking good for a photo shoot

"watering to waste with nutes"

Forgive me, I'm old and don't understand this. Can you explain?

Looks like you've got some upward action.

Cheers
By that I mean I'm feeding daily and watering to waste is having a fair amount of run off every watering. Right now I'm running a gallon through each pot daily.

420-magazine-mobile1802480408.jpg

Bent the ladies over last two nights so they can bushout better, I don't think I'll do much more training besides this and topping until the scrog net gets put up. Looking good so far, very impressed with critical kush genetics thus far!
Things are looking good they are stretching pretty fast it seems. How far is ur light?

They're growing pretty fast in general it seems, since I'm running them hydro plus critical kush is supposed to be aggressive growth from my understanding. Also the clones started a bit tall which probably influenced it some. As far as the light I've been trying to keep it a bit under 2 ft like 18 inches or so.

Back
Top Bottom