2nd Run Journal - WW, OG Kush, Platinum OG, Sour Diesel - Indoor - Soil

Kabbal

Lets get straight to it. Below is my attempt at making a mini monster plant. Its Platinum OG. Using FFoF, FF trio nutes, high brix molasses, sea kelp , and botanicare liquid karma. 5 gallon smart pots. 400 watt COB LED and 600 w MH/HPS as a backup incase something goes wrong. Using a 5x5 tent with 6 inch inline fan and filter. Running oscillating fan 24/7. Temps are at 72 with 60% rh. The small plant on the left of it is a tester bagseed that is almost ready for harvest. The mini monster has been vegging 3 months and switched to 12/12 a week ago (topped at 3rd node and fimmed) I will be growing from seed with feminized WW and OG Kush and have 3 cuttings of sour d clones. Enjoy!
420-magazine-mobile1284894376.jpg

420-magazine-mobile896150562.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1738449909.jpg
I will start to germinate the seeds in 4 days in a separate vegging tent running the same light. Also from last grow bag seeds there are about 6 different plants that will get thrown in ready for flower. (So much going on)

Been away for a while but I'm back, as always you seem to have everything under control and looking good. Me on the other hand my stuff is always in some type of chaos.
Got a question for you.
I overfed them, gave them N Tox, defoled while they were toxed out, leaves grew back showing the Tox. Since then I have flushed them gave them a light feeding and they are looking better.
Here's the question; Should I defole them of the toxic fan leaves so they can concentrate on good growth or leave them alone?
At this point I was planning to wait a little while longer before flipping to 12/12.

Jorgie, i wouldnt flush anymore if you already handled it. I purposely push my plants to be almost toxic. Little by little until just the tips show. Then i know how much to push it. It may take a week for recovery. You can defoil now then give it a week for recovery. Don't take ALL fan leaves off. Start with all the big and medium ones.

Week 7 on the platinum og and the mystery bag seed that I flowered after vegging for 3 weeks. Decided to retie things and give a full defoliation of the fan leaves so its easier to chop down then dry. Going to flush. Heres photos of the mystery plant:
420-magazine-mobile348682856.jpg
low and bushy with big buds. Heres the trichs
420-magazine-mobile2005327226.jpg

Heres the platinum og:
420-magazine-mobile1223884796.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1881815584.jpg
enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom