Zamaldelica & Friends

justabluez

Hello 420Mag Family!!!,

It about that time of year again. My MEDS are running low, and its time for a re-stock...

This time, I'm going with the following:
1. ACE Zamaldelica (fem) - almost 1 month veg.
2. Ace Tikal (fem) - Threw this in last minute. About 1 week old.
3. (Purple Clouds) Angola/F13 X Red Thai (reg). Got 2 of these going. Hopefully at least 1 is female. If I get a male, well...why not make more seeds!!
4. (WOS) Colombian Gold (fem) - This will be my second time with this one. She is about 3 weeks old, untopped. The previous one I had was some good weed, but I only had 1 quart jar of it, and its GONE!!!!! The previous female was the mother of the "Colombian Pipe Dream". This time, I want to veg her out about 6-8 weeks, and top it when it gets about 2 feet. I want to get at least 2 quart jars full of this one. This one may also end up being a keeper if its good as the last one.
5. Snowhigh Dragons Fire X Snowhigh Black Maui (reg). This was a cross I made on the last grow. 2 popped, but one of them died because I did not plant the seed deep enough I believe. Its about 3 weeks also.

I'm excited about all these Sativa's. I've read a lot about Angola and F13 and Red Thai. This baby is supposed to take 16 weeks. Maybe the 11/13 cycle will bring it down a couple weeks.

The lineup for Zamaldelica and Friends
==============================
1. Ace Zamaldelica ===>(Zam)
2. WOS Colombian Gold ( ===>(CG)
3. Angola/F13 X Red Thai [1] ===>(Red1)
4. Angola/F13 X Red Thai [2] ===>(Red2)
5. Snowhigh (Dragons Fire X Black Maui) ===>(DFBM)
6. Ace Tikal ===>(Tikal)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Will update with some pics when I have something interesting!!!

Here is how we are looking. We have been on 24/0 for over a month under LED. Maybe few more week VEG. Zam and CG have been moved to 4 gal pot. DFBM, RED1, RED2 are in 3 gal. Tikal is in 2 gal. Hopefully those Angola/F13 X Red Thai dont take 16 weeks.....we will see. They are not showing any signs of sex. Neither is the DFBM. ZAM, CG, Tikal are all fem.

=================
Angola/F13 X Red Thai
=================
red1_5517.jpg

=================
Zamaldelica
=================
zam_5517_1.jpg

=================
Tikal
=================
tikal_5517_1.jpg

=================
Colombian Gold
=================
cg_5517_1.jpg

=================
DFBM
=================
dfbm_5517_1.jpg

=================
Group Shot
=================
all_5517_1.jpg

Update
=======
I'm still in 24/0. I need to change to 18/6 for at least 1-2 weeks before the flip to 11/13.....maybe. So far, all the reg seeds seem to be leaning female (Only because I don't see any balls yet). So far, so good. I'm tempted to try to squeeze in a fem Congo or a fem Purple Mexican. If all the regs are male, I will probably try to squeeze in another fem, but it will probably have only 1 week veg. we will see... This is a long VEG cycle for me. The Angola/F13 X Red Thai is supposed to need a couple months VEG....but LAZINESS is starting to kick in.... :tokin:

Zamaldelica is looking good. She is over 1 month old.
zam_51017.jpg

Colombian Gold is looking good. She is also around 1 month or so old.
cg_51017.jpg

Angola/F13 X Red Thai [1]. Not sure of sex yet.
red1_51017.jpg

Angola/F13 X Red Thai [2]. Not sure of sex yet.
red2_51017.jpg

Dragons Fire X Black Maui. Not sure of sex yet.
dfbm_51017_1.jpg

Tikal. She is only a couple weeks old or so.
tikal_51017.jpg

DFBM and one of the Angolas are starting to look male....oh well, if so, I will make the following:

- Zamaldelica X (Angola/F13 X Red Thai)
- Colombian Gold X (Angola/F13 X Red Thai)
- Tikal X (Angola/F13 X Red Thai)

OR/And

Zamaldelica X (DFBM)
Colombian Gold X (DFBM)
Tikal X (DFBM)

Still not confirmed yet, but starting to look like the "boys are back in town"!! Oh well, they will definitely be getting lucky with the ladies...

Also, After seeing NeikoDog's Congo....I could not resist dropping a (fem) Congo!!:thumb:
She probably wont get more than 1-2 weeks of veg. The rest of the ladies are ready to spread their wings....

Ace fem Congo has been dropped. Lets hope that baby pops! If not, I will run with what I have!! .:Namaste:

Update
========
(AND WE ARE OFF!!!) :allgood:

Flipped to 11/13 today. Still not sure if Angolas are male or female, but I see no sacks yet, so that is a good sign!!

All plants will not be topped. I'm just going to let them grow straight up to save a little space. I have a couple of 300w cfls on each side to cover the middle.

- Zam is about 2 feet now and looking good.
- CG is about 16-18 inches and getting bushy.
- Red1 is about 2 feet and looking good. Not sure of sex yet. No sacks seen.
- Red2 is about 18 inches and looking good. Not sure of sex yet. No sacks seen.
- DFBM is about 1 foot and bushy. I saw one pistil on it, so this one may be female..unless its a herm. The male in this cross was a male hermie. It had sacks and pistils.
- Tikal is about 10 inches and looking good.
- Congo has popped out of the dirt. Its about 2 days old.

- Will update with some pics soon.

Update
===============

Tikal is starting to stretch. Seems like she will take a few more weeks to show pistils.
This is the latest Tikal Fem (Peachy pheno)
tikal_51917_1.jpg

DFBM is getting BUSHY. So far, seems to be female. Dad was a male herm.
dfbm_51917_1.jpg

RED1 is getting tall. Still no signs of sex, but seems to be leaning female??
red1_51917_1.jpg

RED 2 is looking good. Also no signs of sex, but leaning female??
red2_51917_2.jpg

Colombian Gold is getting BUSHY. Smells like HEAVEN!!!:love:
cg_51917_1.jpg

Zamaldelica is a mini beast. She is showing sex and the biggest of the bunch.
zam_51917_1.jpg

Congo is a couple days old.

Back
Top Bottom