Lx's Grow Journey 2017

lxstnr

Hey all, thought Id start a new thread for all of my growing adventures, I will be following both MY outdoor and Indoor grows.

Firstly, MY indoor grow.
As my previous grow is just about wrapped up, I am just about to start my next indoor round.
I am starting 3 strains currently, hoping for moms and maybe even a stud.. well see. I'm running Gods green crack, Purple Kush, and Afghani. All three by Jordan of the islands.

They are currently 10 days from germ.

I am using a 70/30 coco/perlite mix in a soon to be ebb n flow system.

Starting in large paper coffee cups, and once sexed will go into 2 gallon pots to finish.

Under a 300w led right now, and once the tent is set up will be under a 600w mh then get a 1000w hps for flower.

Hid bulbs are in a 8 in cool tube hooked up to a inline and my can(carbon filter)

Water every 2 days right now as they are seedlings, but once the ebb n flow is all set up will be auto 3-4 times a day.

No pests... yet

Using Jacks hydro 3-2-1 solution with some additives as necessary

And on to the Outdoor.

Less info on this one because its not as controlled.

Running GG4, Cookies, Blue dream, Purple kush, grandpas breath and catido.

In veg since early march

In 5 gallons atm, with fox farms ocean forest.

Watering when the pots seem dry.

Going organic on the outdoor, have an improvised super soil cooking at the location currently.

They will be going into 100g and 200g smart pots for the season.

420-magazine-mobile841570921.jpg

here are the babies day 0
420-magazine-mobile1378774290.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1937263416.jpg

here they are today, 10 days later.

been feeding them jacks 3-2-1 regime ( 3 parts jacks hydro base nutes, 2 parts cal nitrate, and 1 part epsom salt)
if you want to know more greengenes garden has a badass video on youtube about it... just search green genes jacks 3-2-1...

420-magazine-mobile1264181955.jpg

^ these are the amounts Im using right now. runoff is around 6.2 ph

hey all
420-magazine-mobile982519484.jpg

here it is! the seedlings in their new home!

everything's all hooked up and i have the pump going on at lights on, 8 hrs later and then lights off. seems theres a little bit of a shock when i touch the water in the tray/rez not much but enough to feel it... should i be worried about it? its definitely the pump causing the shock. other than that everythings mooving smooth as can be!

also that cord isnt hanging like that anymore, was just exited to see the set up in action so i didnt notice it until i looked at the pictures.

seems my clones in the outdoor are going into flower... was afraid of this happening but i had to get them out of the tiny tents they were in... set up a little lamp with a cfl to add an hour to their days. I have three females from seed chugging along but the clones aren't having it.. Last case scenario i just start over with the clones, not to worried about the yield being hurt by it.

420-magazine-mobile1459963423.jpg

420-magazine-mobile110025400.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1778258585.jpg

420-magazine-mobile980175254.jpg
420-magazine-mobile984551205.jpg

some shots from today, everything's running real smooth super hyped.

put 10 green apple seed by kds seeds and 5 cherry tahoe by gromer in a towel today... I want some good phenos and wanna cut down the seed stores, have a habit of buying to many cause they all look so good.

hopefully Ill find some good phenos and if it really gets to crowded i can throw some outside.

420-magazine-mobile527609931.jpg

420-magazine-mobile907398399.jpg

Here they are day 19... looking pretty good. Just about to grow out of the cups so i will have them in one gallons probably around Tuesday.

Love starting them under the led because they really stack they are all only about a half inch or so over the mouths of the cups and are on their 4th node. Also just got the 1000w mh up and running so everything after transplant everything should be on cruise control.

Back
Top Bottom