400W, Cheese, Lemonaid, Jack Herer Grow

northernmed

400 watt hps/mh
3x3x7 tent
General Hydroponics nutes
Soil

Legal medical grow.

The cheese seeds I bred myself. The lemonaid was a freebie from the original pick n mix (rip) and the jack is from greenhouse seeds.

The seeds I bred, various strains, germinate so easily and fast. Really shows you how old some of the seedstock people are paying top dollar out there for really are. :loopy:

cheese_jack.jpg

here they are at 12 days old. after the transplant into bigger containers

Day 17. All is going good. The three babies are Crop King Seeds Original Skunk. They will be used for breeding purposes.

cheesejacklemon11.jpg

Wow they have grown over the last 5 days that's awesome. Did you change your medium? It looks different in this picture?

So may 30 was day 34

Have done lot's of trimming so they don't look too big, but they are also a bit behind. Usually my plants are a bit bigger than this by now and have been put into flowering around day 30. I will wait until the skunk babies are 30 days or more though and then switch everyone to 12/12. Also topped and tied down, with very nice results. Several top colas on all plants. Transferred into 5 gallon pails. Will be putting two female skunks into 5 gallon pails as well so that I'll have 6 big ones under the main light. I'll keep the rest in the small 2 gallon containers and add supplemental light via CFLS running through the same timer.
36_days_21_for_skunk_smaller_pic.jpg

DAY 40

Lot's of growth this last week, not sure why. the only things that were different was that it was really hot here all week and humidity was high. The tent got to about 31c almost every day. Humidity was hovering around 55% until i put the humdifier in. I had to trim leaves back almost every day this week, they were blocking the smaller tops that were trying to grow out. They would be a lot bushier than they are in the pic if I hadn't trimmed 4 or 5 times. Getting pretty stinky. One of the cheese's I think is a male. Will cut him down when I am 100% sure. The space left by him will be very welcomed in this little tent once I flip to 12/12 and the stretch begins.
june_5_update_day_40.jpg

Decided today that I'm going to flower today. Tomorrow marks 6 weeks from seed and I don't want to veg any longer. The smaller plants may not produce lots but that's okay. We will see what happens. Lights went off at 8pm today. Can't wait to see how these strains stretch. Going to keep feeding veg nutes for the first week, and keep my MH light in for about 10 days.

Found two males yesterday too, which was disappointing as they were both cheese's. Only have one cheese now but she's looking very nice. Only one of the skunks so far showed sex, and she was a girl, so I transplanted her into a 5 gallon. I realize you probably shouldn't do this 4 days into 12/12 but oh well, I'm sure it will be fine and it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

12/12 day 9

Lots of growth going on. The stretch should be done soon. I think they will end up at a nice size. Tomorrow is day 10 of flower, I'll be swapping out the mh bulb for the hps. Figured I'd leave the mh in for the first ten, maybe it would help with the extra growth. One thing that this grow has taught me though is that 24/0 light in veg time saves a lot of time. I am usually ready to flower at 30 days, and my plants are a pretty decent size. This time I did 18/6 and they were much smaller, even at day 40. I didn't notice any other differences. Considering that I currently have only one grow space, and don't have a seperate veg room, I'll switch back to 24/0 to save myself a little time next time.
june_15_stretch_day_9_01_.jpg
june_15_stretch_day_9_02.jpg

So this is 12 days of growth here after being switched to 12/12. The front middle is a skunk that was put into flower early so it is small. It kind of takes away from the picture but oh well. Each of the big plants grew an average of 10 inches over the course of 12 days. Close to doubling in size. you can see the size difference well on the plant on the front left side. I rearrange the plants every 2-3 days so they aren't placed the same as the first pic, I'm too lazy to go and take another pic.

Bud formation is doing quite well on the lemon and cheese, the jack though is a little behind. The smaller cheese crosses on the right side are budding up really nice as well. The skunks are not quite budding up yet as they were put into flower at a small size. Shouldn't be long now though.

stretch_before_and_after_12_days_of_growth.jpg

Day 38 flower

Everything is going good. The jack and the skunk are flowering a bit slow. The Jack smells superb though. Very peppery/earthy/spice like. I love it. could sniff it all day. The Canadian lemonaid too smells so lemony and sweet, just amazing. Cheese is doing the best of all. Very cheesy, buds are the fattest in the tent, seem to be pretty compact.

IMG_20170714_163012019_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170714_162956592.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom