Worldgrow's First Ever Grow Indoor Soil African Grow Good Bagseed As A Test Run

worldgrow

Good day/night from africa

This is the first time i am attempting to grow indoors and the 2 grows i did outdoors was very good but simple not real work required just fertz all natural manure the african sun and soil does the rest... I choose these bagseed from a really good batch to test with befor i try my sour D or white widow photos

Now the problem i have is in my country hydro is not a big thing yet and nutes/ good mj soil ect are not readily available .Also HPS and MH lights are hard to find and when you do it costs a arm and a leg so i opted floro and cfl , i must add i am using t8's as here t5's are no where to be found .My currency is weak and to import stuff like grow lights and mj nutes are not a option

My setup
my grow space is adjustable starting small to test with and its winter have to keep the bybes warm even though my winter is stil avrg temp heating is expesive if yiu dont have a HID in the room
2 58w t8 5 foot tubes will be adding more as i go along
2 cfl +-20w 100 equivalent 1warm 1 cool and will also be adding 2 more
Organic potting soil 60%
30% perlite
10% vermiculite
Nutes are called Nutrisol and are both for hydro and soil but not made for mj will post a pic of it and the ingredients will need a experts advice on that one
No ph test so far
no RH meter but i raise it as much as i as untill the rains winter rains here arrive

So i am at about 3 weeks into veg and things are not going to bad considering all the stress i have put on them as a noob starting traning to early and i have transplanted twice ... dont ask why hahaha

This was week 1
420-magazine-mobile976604251.jpg

This is week 2
420-magazine-mobile963329355.jpg

This is now about 3 and a half weeks now i will show all 4 plants and would like any tips or advice on how to procede from here .Will have to get more light that i know , my lumen output is about 18000 and lights are about 3 inch from the plants .

I have chosen to test FIM and topping to see which i prefer . I FIMed 1 and 3 toped

so har is mr FIM with he's crazy haircut
befroe and after
420-magazine-mobile1634269557.jpg

This is Runt bent him over when he got to tall and spacing between nodes were to long and bound him down
420-magazine-mobile269404651.jpg

This is burnt tips on the 3 first leaves the tips went rock hard in week two prob one of my many mistakes will post a pic later of the tips they are cut out of the pic sorry
420-magazine-mobile415226574.jpg

last but not least is bushy short and stout and stem is getting allong good

i will show you my good topping girl good fst regrow
420-magazine-mobile830326834.jpg

still more to come about like my improvisation Nutes for you to please advise on ect

Thanks 420 for creating this space and thaks to all users making it possible.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Keep the world growing !!!

The fan leave have been pulled back like that to increase growth to the 2 new stems froming after topping

Girls got their weekly feeding today ... i left then a couple of days to get nice and dry ... Will update over the weekend on their progress

Good day all

quick update

Temps here have dropped massively but the girls are still doing good they have really had a boost since the 1/4 strenght nutrisol feeding

Here are a couple of pics , just remember i am learning how to train these plans so i am experimenting with some stuff

420-magazine-mobile11540688.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1345506558.jpg

420-magazine-mobile876612910.jpg

420-magazine-mobile63188431.jpg

They get closed off nice and tight with a 12 inch far bringing in fresh air

Thanks man i am thinking of getting some extra air to the roots by uppotting them and surrounding the soil with pure perlite and adding some extra drainage holes in the pots

Any thoughts?

Thanks man i am thinking of getting some extra air to the roots by uppotting them and surrounding the soil with pure perlite and adding some extra drainage holes in the pots

Any thoughts?

If it was me I would let them fill those pots with roots before uppotting. You can add extra drainage holes now without shocking them.

Thanks will do . When i whent from their small pots to those they allready filled the smaller pots completely . So i think the soil is working .Will add some extra drainage tonight

Hi all quick update ... I topped off my pots with some extra organic soil with a mix off bone meal and earthworm castings and gave them a good watering

they have been lifted off the ground and been given extra drainage holes

420-magazine-mobile1275039931.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1464808574.jpg

They are looking nice and healthy so pinched some stems to get them to fatten up before i switch to flower in about a week or two

look how nice the nine finger leaf looks
420-magazine-mobile1913321996.jpg

Peace .

spotted my fist pre flowers today so far looks like 3 female 1 male ....will keep checking them before the flip in about a week .found one lady with two nice long pistles. .So far they are loving the new soil and growing damm fast

420-magazine-mobile1873578020.jpg

Finally update time after 1 month hahaha .

The girls were flipped to 12 12 on june 19th and both have become great looking plants .I have had some issues over the last few weeks once gave them i bit to strong feed which burned leaf tips but both recovered and once they were a bit over watered and were stunted for about 3 day while the soil dried out .Made some changes to my grow area insulating them from the cold ... also started some new seeds which are not doing to great had a heat issue in my new veg cabinet

Here are the two together

420-magazine-mobile1901088505.jpg

And some close ups of bud starting to form . P1 has a issue where one tops has some damaged leaves to it which looks like light burn as the rest of the plant is 100%healthy

P1

420-magazine-mobile687326938.jpg

420-magazine-mobile491122768.jpg

P2

420-magazine-mobile930169995.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2031941253.jpg

Seedlings

1x brain wreck
2 x white rino
2 x unknows bag seed

420-magazine-mobile1542996200.jpg

Peace from Africa .

Took a few pic last night at light off with a flash so i could take a look at trich buildup and i was amazed ... i cant believe these are my plants .... The grow fever has me and i dont think i will be stopping soon hahahaha

420-magazine-mobile2038698122.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1730249088.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1845867786.jpg

. From Africa

Quick update .....

Had a timer malfunction last night and plant were on lights on for 24 hours so pissed off with that... hope they dont hermi on me ..... So stressed about that

buds starting to bulk up a bit here is a few pics

420-magazine-mobile595940968.jpg

420-magazine-mobile541794509.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2120976615.jpg

Back
Top Bottom