King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

hey everyone my second thread i have started. In this grow I have learned from pennywise, demonicangel, bedroomfarmer for my first true lessons in growing cannabis. special shout out to them.

So where to begin...

lets see,

i will be journal-ling two early miss auto-flowers from crop king seeds.
they will be both grown outdoors the entire time. both will be grown into 3 gal pots one fabric one plastic. which I am curious to see results from fabric pot to a plastic pot 3 gallon.

so the fabric 3 gallon pot is filled with a coco brick that i purchased each brick for 2.99 Canadian. 1 brick almost fills a 3 gallon pot. I flushed it with rain water which I will be trying to use as much as possible over tap water as the ppm is 20, in rain and 140ish ppm in my tap average. no addictives have been added just out into pot now as tap root went from almost quarter inch to inch in 12 hrs. noticed the towel was drying out. hmmm science i love it.

the other pot is fabric which has straight pro mix hp filled and flushed with rain water as well. no addictives added just planted 30 mins ago. seed tap root both identical lengths and straight tap root no curling.

I will be purchasing sms for pest control outdoor as directed to try from bedroomfarmer shout out check out his journal guy is creative and brave. love seeing him step outside his box and test these plants. he is doing a coco organic grow outdoor i believe if anyone knows whats good check him out.

i will be using big bud, b52, overdrive, voodoo juice 250 ml sample pack. by ADVANCE NUTRIENTS
Also, I will be using thier ph perfect trio grow micro bloom. if i have nirvana left ill use some of it but dont think i will have any left

that is all i will be doing no topping on either em. unless convinced either wise but want little stress on her as possible for a quick harvest. i will be tucking, trimming fanning the leafs if need be, no defoiling at all. light lst on day 25 ish maybe depending on growth speed.

i will be trying very hard to make weekly videos and ill be talking out loud in video and will make sure they are no more then 5 mins long so no one falls asleep. lol

I am very excitied about this time around growing and have a good feeling as long as bugs dont fuck with my shit. lol

I have seeds in pots that have just been flushed. I will let them stay there until they pop up. then ill add after about 7 days very very weak soloution of nutes and cal mag sorry.

stand by just slamming a quick journal intro for you all

check out pennywise aeroponics ebb and flow grow, guy is killing it.
also look at my girls demonic angels soil grows she is a master without the hollywood lights on her
she has a coco grow going on with ebb and flow i believe first time round for here in coco. check her out all great people and very smart. mad love to all you green thumbs:Namaste::420::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:

420-magazine-mobile1537406883.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1404523420.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1204195316.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1505631443.jpg
coco forst time using
420-magazine-mobile1489785274.jpg
promix hp

I have a feeling coco ois going to win this battle pf best growth rate issues and whieghts duh! When i flushed the two outside woh the rain water wow coco right through nicely. Promix not so much took forever to see water come.trickle. to me this tells me coco is better aeration in in then pro mix which means more feeding then hp. This is going to be fun let s grow mutha fukkas grow.. .

Found you too! I'll be studying!
Glad to have ya nice to meent ya .

Lets see what i really can do. going to try to push these girls hard. I am coming for payback on not being onnthis app sooner. .

Hope ya don't mind king but I might prop up a spot for this one. Won't be able to help much but I'm liking the real community feel with this group of growers. Good luck dude, excited for the journey!

P.S I apologise in advance for any crass remarks or tomfoolery.
No worries just habe fun and resoect one anothees opinions . Morevthen welcomed the more the merrier in m6 world sir.. . .

Very nice... I have AN basic trio line & love them thus far... very interested in seeing these additives at work~ I know I'll get quite a show from kingjoe!

Very nice... I have AN basic trio line & love them thus far... very interested in seeing these additives at work~ I know I'll get quite a show from kingjoe!
Working on it bro. Going to dry fur 3 oz dry each auto I'm . pushing these girls youll see ill be giving you all my feeding schedule with adjustments if needed from all of you lovely souls. .

Thanks really kind of you guys.

Update as well coco early miss two days and ahe oa sticking out. Nothing on promix hp yet

Back
Top Bottom