315W CMH, Coco, WW & DP Think Different Autos

Komplex180

Taking a stab at some autos and coco under my new 315w.

Gonna be growing in Royal Gold Coco (Red bag).

RO water

Flora Nova Bloom and Cal Mag through the entire grow.

Under a 315w Sun System Neutron hood, Galaxy Ballast, and Phillips bulb

Humidity is pretty low in the tent right now using some cups to keep the seedlings happy. Wish they were clear though.

3 popped so far, and one is still in germ mode in he humidity dome.

Haven't been able to take good pictures, but here's a little something

420-magazine-mobile1411551925.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1372784546.jpg

re: 315W CMH - Coco - CKS WW & DP Think Different Autos

I'll be taking a peak every now and then.. GL and Keepem Green

re: 315W CMH - Coco - CKS WW & DP Think Different Autos

They're so small I imagine a good drink will last 3-4 days unless it's real dry and hot.. Hope your going out for entertainment. Seems plants are always a reason I don't get out alot. But as long as you watered before you left you'll be fine. Keepem Green

You know when plants are that small, a fluorescent lightdoesn't use any power, and you can put it close enough to your sprouts, that they will stay short and stocky and bushy. I like to start mine that way till they have afew sets of leaf. The big lamps you have, you have to keep them so far away to keep from burning your plants, that seeds stretch to the sun.. GL and Keepem Green

You know when plants are that small, a fluorescent lightdoesn't use any power, and you can put it close enough to your sprouts, that they will stay short and stocky and bushy. I like to start mine that way till they have afew sets of leaf. The big lamps you have, you have to keep them so far away to keep from burning your plants, that seeds stretch to the sun.. GL and Keepem Green

Yeah I hear ya on that. Unfortunately, we are half through escrow in a house so I can't even afford to buy a florescent. I am thinking about putting my 300w led in there though. My rh and temps aren't the best, and it is definitely affecting the plants. Low RH at 30's and 80-90's on temp. Went ahead and put a small humidifier in there. Hopefully it helps

Day 11

Don't think 2 are gonna make it. The two that look like they're gonna make it got a little burnt on their first set of true leaves. Since then they've adjusted and are growing daily.

Pictures
420-magazine-mobile318270489.jpg

420-magazine-mobile575925855.jpg

420-magazine-mobile255429579.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1999076902.jpg

Here are the 1 that have showed no progression so far. She's on day 5

420-magazine-mobile829420331.jpg

This one got some nutes right on top of her. When I went to lightly knock off the drop of nutes, one of the false leaves popped right off.
420-magazine-mobile591411649.jpg

Back
Top Bottom