Duggan Does Blueberry Twist In Doc's Gear - Two Pots - 4 Plants - 1 Kit

A big warm hello everyone! I decided to start another journal for my Blueberry Twists from Gorilla Seeds. Sherry, from Gorilla was kind enough to send me some to try out! The last crop of Double Berry's broke all my GR records , so lets see what i can do with this strain. It's supposed to grow tall, so i'm already shakin...scared...whoooo!:)
All the parameters are the same this time gang...you all know that , so i'm not gonna repeat all the same stuff OK...thanks. If ya's wanna know those particulars , just check out the start of the last DB journal, nothing has changed!
I would like to extend an invitation out to all my followers , friends and 'the gang'. I know some of you don't post , and only like to visit and check out the comments , pics etc. Please don't be shy , i wanna encourage new members to get off their butts and start growing this marvelous plant we all love so much! Any questions will be answered , just as soon as i get em...if i know the answer , of course...:tokin:
Everyone around these parts know i grow for yield, taste and potency in my lil bloom room...that doesn't mean i'm not about quality too! It's just that growing with Doc Buds gear allows me to concentrate on the yield instead of worrying all the time about the health and condition of the plants...there are NO worry's ,..that's why so many of us are having so much fun growing these days , cuz Doc's 'kit' is the shiz...!
any how , enjoy the ride along with these Blueberry Twists, supposed to be some real tasty produce. Cheers gang!

Hey you guys,...never mind weed for a min.....there's some really good hockey on the tube tonight! Ottawa at Crosby, oh,..i mean Pittsburgh!...:high-five::cheer::cheer:
Ya Hook, i'm fillin the cooler...Stella's all around...oh , and i'l pass a few J's of Double Berry (really good but no berry taste yet!) around....:passitleft:...:joint::joint::joint:
Ok gang , i'm gonna transplant tomorrow night. I'l throw up some pics (again) of the big pots and how it all comes together...you know,..for us little guys, who can only grow a few .:tokin:
Have a great night Hook, Pat , '7', Nis and all the rest of ya's...cheers gang!:circle-of-love:

Duggan does Blueberry Twist in Doc's gear, two pots, 4 plants , 1 'Kit' .

Hey you guys,...never mind weed for a min.....there's some really good hockey on the tube tonight! Ottawa at Crosby, oh,..i mean Pittsburgh!...:high-five::cheer::cheer:
Ya Hook, i'm fillin the cooler...Stella's all around...oh , and i'l pass a few J's of Double Berry (really good but no berry taste yet!) around....:passitleft:...:joint::joint::joint:
Ok gang , i'm gonna transplant tomorrow night. I'l throw up some pics (again) of the big pots and how it all comes together...you know,..for us little guys, who can only grow a few .:tokin:
Have a great night Hook, Pat , '7', Nis and all the rest of ya's...cheers gang!:circle-of-love:

Yeah, I'm not fan of that ole game you're watching there, but it's on as I'm Gavin a drunk at the bar right quick, made me think of ya. Kinda like we're spending some quali.... never mind, just watching the game over here lol nothing to see here. ..

Here I go. I'll be back round soon to do some catching up.

Hi Uncle Duggan.
I like your profile pic. Whoever made that photo must be a genius.
Good luck with your current crop, I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Back
Top Bottom