The Red Cup!

For those of you looking to join in, follow along, or just chime in, we are headed for maximum yield in a not so standard container. We are using clones in 18 oz solo cups with no more than 4 drainage holes, your soil of choice, your nutrients of choice, your strain of choice. We are going to do a 5 week veg and then a standard 8-9 week flower.

I hope this can be an ongoing journal of continued growth, experience and knowledge. As usual we are taking this journey together in the spirit of fun and learning. If you are going to comment please keep it positive and/or educational. Suggestions are appreciated as well.

The last rule for this first run is your clone must be taken on Wednesday May 17th, 2017. All are welcome to join and let the fun begin.

:goodluck:

For those of you looking to join in, follow along, or just chime in, we are headed for maximum yield in a not so standard container. We are using clones in 18 oz solo cups with no more than 4 drainage holes, your soil of choice, your nutrients of choice, your strain of choice. We are going to do a 5 week veg and then a standard 8-9 week flower.

I hope this can be an ongoing journal of continued growth, experience and knowledge. As usual we are taking this journey together in the spirit of fun and learning. If you are going to comment please keep it positive and/or educational. Suggestions are appreciated as well.

The last rule for this first run is your clone must be taken on Wednesday May 17th, 2017. All are welcome to join and let the fun begin.

It's official! I'm geeked man!

Ill follow.. but no clones available to me sadly.

I was thinking of grabbing a clone from Bel, dont know for sure she a she yet, but she is not in flower to much. I just dont know with my schedule if I can care for her when she gets needy later in life and needs daily tending too. There will be two or three weekends where I will be gone for a few days, and I think it would die.. but who knows, I may still take a cutting and tag along for as long as possible.

I was thinking of grabbing a clone from Bel, dont know for sure she a she yet, but she is not in flower to much. I just dont know with my schedule if I can care for her when she gets needy later in life and needs daily tending too. There will be two or three weekends where I will be gone for a few days, and I think it would die.. but who knows, I may still take a cutting and tag along for as long as possible.
Hell yeah join in man, worse comes to worse it dies off, i told my girl today that she'll be watering it a lot when i get back to work lol

Alright so i soaked my "starter cube" in water and clonex (thought that was pretty clever lol), got the solo cup ready, and cut my clone
420-magazine-mobile578025578.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1368569599.jpg
420-magazine-mobile116780299.jpg

She isn't big but i didn't wanna clip anything that was gonna produce some decent bud, so i found one close to the bottom that wasn't as far along as the rest of my girls.

Back
Top Bottom