Torst Does A Journal - OG x Ghost Train Haze & RMG Pink Kush

Torst

Going to attempt a journal for this grow and see how it goes!

This grow will be from clones. I have seen and helped maintain these plants from seed (regular, not feminized), through a first grow and now clones for this grow of my own.

Strain: Reeferman Genetics OG X Ghost Train Haze
Flowering Time 12 weeks
Height - +150% under 12/12
Appearance - full buds, light green, thick matting of trichomes and resins
Aroma - light, sweet herb to floral hash
Effects - very potent and racy smoke, described by some as bordering on psychedelic

I smoked some of this last night and the description from the breeder is very accurate. This strain is very potent and stretches like crazy in flower! There were 3 different pheno types of this. These are clones of the biggest original plant that got massive with massive buds!

Strain: Pink Kush
Flowering Time 10-11 Weeks
Height - Increase during flowering: 50-75%
Appearance - Very large, solid, resin covered "OG" nugs; dense carpet of resin glands over all parts of the bud.
Aroma - Spicy, earthy, complex layers; everything you can expect in a connoisseur quality Kush
Effects - Strong, long lasting deep narcotic effect; excellent for pain relief and stimulating appetite or for encouraging rest and relaxation.

Awesome indica smoke! This girl stretched more than most indica's I have run but very nice plant and buds! This will put you to bed! :tokin:

2017-05-19_14_48_46.jpg

Clones were cut about a week ago and just placed in rock wool. Finally moved to the ez cloner today! This thing worked great for my last grow.

These will stay in the cloner for most likely 3-4 weeks and then into individual DWC buckets. Using a total of 1.6kw of HID. As soon as my current crop is done flowering these will go under MH to veg. Contemplating running my lights vertically this grow as well.

Won't be using a tent or any kind of carbon filter and vented directly outside.

Nutrients will either be AN Ph perfect trio, Remo nutrients or AN 3 part Jungle Juice. Undecided on that or I might just go buy GH 3 part that was used in the last grow and they did great. We will see!

Won't be many updates until roots start developing etc.!

re: Torst Does A Journal - OG x Ghost Train Haze & RMG Pink Kush

They have all rooted! 2 OG GTH and 5 Pink Kush! Will be going into DWC buckets most likely next weekend. These are in a little less than half strength AN 3 part.

268.png

This is just some eye candy for the thread! CANUK White Widow at day 48 from the 12/12 flip. Running 100% strength AN 3 part.

1158.png

Clones have all rooted VERY well, top growth is slow under T5's right now but roots are exploding, as expected!

2017-05-30_20_03_14.jpg

Some more eye candy of my White Widow. Nice and frosty at day 52!

untitled174.png

Had my wife go pick up 4L each of AN pH Perfect Micro, Grow and Bloom while out shopping. Also grabbed 4L of AN Sensizym.

Hydro store guy gave her 1L each free of M, G, B!!

Can't wait to start these clones in DWC! Reeferman has some interesting genetics!

These are starting to just take off, still in the cloner to! You can tell how rapid the OG GTH grow compared to the Pink Kush. These will take off so fast once in their final homes!

2017-06-09_16_59_35.jpg

2017-06-09_17_00_37.jpg

Getting close to being done. This White Widow had no training, no pH'ing the water nothing but 100% AN 3 part nutes, Senizym and tap water. Tap water is about 7.3.7.5ph and 170ppm, didn't turn out to bad! Can't wait to get the clones under the big lights soon!

WW11.png

ww238.jpg

Clones are doing very well! Also popped a CANUK Northern Lights fem and one Freedom Dream. If the Freedom Dream is a female I'll run it if not oh well, don't really want/need CBD strains.

All my flowering plants are now being flushed, so should have these in DWC buckets after that harvest!

COPY2017-06-13_22_28_43.jpg

This was a bud I accidentally broke off one of my White Widows last Thursday so I dried it and smoking it tonight. No flush and not 100% ripe but some good smooth smoke for sure!

Untitled175.png

All 7 original clones are in their final DWC buckets. PK's grow so much slower than these OG GTH! They lost a fair bit of height once in the net pots! Lights might go vertical for flower.

Nutes at 50% right now, 100% later in veg and through flower.

Didn't get all the changes done to the veg room but not a big deal, basically autopilot for a few weeks now!

OGGTHPK.jpg

Still vegging along nicely. The OG GTH are just growing like monsters. The PK's are speeding up. All plants have been topped at least once except for the smaller two PK's. Very boring journal but glad no issues!

All they are getting is AN pH Perfect M,G,B with AN Sensizym, and that is all they need!

2017-07-06_20_52_38.jpg

We have been under a Heat Warning for a week now. Temps up to 36C so far and hotter this weekend. Room is staying within perfect temperatures. I was never able to keep my tents as consistent with temperatures as I can with full rooms dedicated!

Sure! Not many people growing out OG GTH from what I have seen.

Should also add I already have 4 OG GTH clones almost fully rooted going to give to a buddy!

Both OG GTH are just shy of 2ft in veg (from net pot lid). Going to be some monstrous plants in flower! From experience these will easily be 4 - 5 footers!

GTH2ft.png

Just a boring veg photo to show they are alive, I guess! Very happy with the veg state, just not sure when I am going to flip to 12/12 yet.

vegdwc.jpg

Going to have to start flowering soon, these OG GTH are monsters!

2017-07-15_17_50_01.jpg

Last two crops were 100-150% stretch!

Just topping so far! AN pH Perfect nutes at 100% tonight or tomorrow at res change! Considering swithing to vertical lights because the PK's are so much shorter.

Got our larger ACMPR grow papers yesterday! :cheer: :circle-of-love: :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom