Lady Gaea's CBD Soil Grow #2: Time For Some Magic

The best is yet to come! I had a pretty good time last grow. I'm back for more high CBD fun!
Let's line up Lady Gaea's Ladies and give them a round of applause!!:bravo:

CBD Crew's Therapy returns after a great review last show!
CBD Crew's Critical Mass will debut this grow. Pretty excited about this addition!
And I am happy to say that I found some of SinCity Seed's HarleSin! ACDC in the genetics make this a MUST try for me!

Time to kick some serious autoimmune disorder ass!
The stuff-
Fox Farm Ocean Soil- Did right by me before.
Fox Farm Dirty Dozen Nutes
Rapid Rooters to germinate- Love these guys!
5 Gallon Smart Pots - Bigger pot this time!!

Here is my little stash of goodies out for the start of a wonderful grow. :D

IMG_194429.JPG
IMG_193726.jpg

The very beginning...
IMG_194525.jpg

Germination in just a few days!! I left for work and I could see them just breaking the surface and came home to stretching seedlings just waiting to be placed in their new home!

IMG_195035.jpg

This is going to be awesome! It's warm outside and I've got a whole summer of growing herb and vegetables inside and out! Grab a beverage, pull up a chair, and welcome to my grow! ;)

Love having the company Scorpio! I'll be using my new Magical Butter Machine this weekend to create some beautiful CBD rich medicine from my last grow. I think there might just be some recipes to share while I grow this time too! It's gonna be a blast! Cheers! LG

So...here is a throw back. Rewind my life to 30 years ago. I was just a youngun. My boss gave me a bud from a package his brother in-law sent him from Hawaii. I have never seen, tasted , smelled, felt, or experienced any other weed like this before. It was a tiny bright green and dense bud with red and gold hairs. It smelled like hot peppers and tasted divine. It was my initiation to the world of real gourmet cannabis. So different compared to the regular dirt brown weed with stems and seeds I got off of my sisters friends. The crap that either gave me a panic attack or made me feel like I was a Picasso painting where my lips were where my eyes should be and my nose is on top of my head and sliced in half. Whhhhat? Not sure about that last bit. Sorry! Suffice it to say it was just ODD. Such a nice clean, uplifting, clear headed, and joyous high. I never saw my old boss again after that day. A group of us quit en masse due to poor working conditions and managements lack of respect for the working class...Wow! What a time. I was young and rebellious!! So....not much has changed! :winkyface: I would just love to know what that stuff was. If anyone out there knows what this stuff might have been... I would love to know. I will spend the rest of my life trying new strains until I find its comparison!

Sweet! Thanks Colesdad! I am truly honored to have you here! This is pretty exciting! I am over the moon that I can now grow legally and it sucks that my workplace is against cannabis use, though it is legal where I live. So many people at work have said that I should try medical marijuana jokingly and I dare not tell them that is EXACTLY what I am doing. It's such a shame that even though laws change, the stigma remains. Cheers to you my friend! Lets grow some weed! :D

Went to the garden center today to get some 5 gallon fabric pots for the girls. I picked them up a garden fairy to keep them company during the day while I'm at work. :blushsmile:
IMG_195834.jpg

Here is a closer look at the ladies I selected. I have multiple autoimmune issues that overlap and just make me a hot mess. I have all the symptoms of Lupus without testing positive for it. Autoimmune diseases are sneaky little FK'ers. The high CBD synergy with THC is the key. I am planning an all out assault on it! :rip: These are some feisty girls, and they are up for the task!

CBD Therapy Feminised Seeds - Breeder is CBD Crew
Indica / Sativa. “It has a Minimum (0-5%) THC Content. The CBD content of the strain is High (5% +) No seeds produced higher THC than the CBD but variations from 20:1 to 2:1 can occur. In every package, there will be one or more low THC, high CBD phenos”.

CBD Critical Mass Feminised seeds - Breeder CBD Crew. Feebies from Seedsman!
Mostly Indica. “This strain has Critical Mass x Remedy Genetics. It has a Low (5-10%) THC Content. The CBD content of the strain is High (5% +)”. “It grows like a sativa but with heavy, dense indica-like flowers. Its buds can get so heavy during flowering that there is a good need to support them to avoid snapping”.

Possibly the favorite to win the Miss Lady Gaea’s CBD Grow award…

HarleSin Feminised Seeds - Breeder SinCity Seeds.
Mostly Sativa. “This strain has Harlequin x ACDC Genetics. It has a Low (5-10%) THC Content. The CBD content of the strain is High (5% +). This strain can be used to treat a variety of medical conditions including, Anxiety, Pain”.

The setup I have was in my budget...OK...a little over budget, but I sqweeeeeeeaked by! It seemed to work well for the first grow.

2 x 4 x 7' 7" Gorilla Lite tent...I so don't have room. This size and only one tent is my only option. Hopefully we will move soon and will have all the room in the world and this will become my veg tent.
2 G8LED 240W LEDs with a 90W G8LED Red Flower Booster I will rethink the light when I add a flower tent when we move. These are a great low temperature and low energy light. Perfect for me now.
Vortex S-Line Ultra Quiet Fan 6 inch Love it! Super quiet.It maybe legal to grow here, but still not accepted by all
iPower GLFILT6M Air Carbon Filter No smell issue... :) It did the job!

LGSETUP.jpg

Making some medicine on this beautiful day here in Underland :) This is my first medicine from my first ever grow! Very excited!! Hope to have sweet dreams this week!
IMG_196134.jpg

I will pull up a chair. Are the veg/flower stages for your plants the same?

Welcome! Glad to have you Calvados! They are close enough I think. Therapy is 8-9 to flower, CBD Critical Mass 8, and HarleSin 8-9. My last grow was a similar mix and were all ready to harvest at the same time. They were all about the same size too when I switched them to 12/12. I may have just gotten lucky! My last grow I let them just grow wild. I'm going to train these up a bit and see if I can improve the yield. It's pretty cool growing my own. I should have done this years ago!

Go Get em Girl....:thumb:

Im doing the Same... Brownies and Coconut Oil... but not from my grow.. but still:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Sounds good! I would love some brownies but I am cutting out a lot of foods out to help control my inflammation. I will live vicariously through you! Coconut oil is something I can do. I'll do a batch next weekend. Therapy may just go to that batch. A bit of coconut oil in a matcha latte might just be my get up and go drink :drool: Happy baking!

Soooo...Take a look at this NASTY GIRL! Green Dragon Tincture with CBD OG Kush in my Magical Butter Machine. I can use it as is or reduce it down. I think I will leave it as is. It was a low temp and 6 hour process. I think it will retain more of the terpenes if I don't mess with it further. More medicine that way. I used 1 ounce of CBD OG Kush decarb'd. I also added a handful of trim that was not decarb'd. I think the added terpenes that did not go through a decarb process will be beneficial medicinally. Can't wait to try it! More to come this week on the benefits! ;)

Back
Top Bottom