First Timers

Selfmeduk

This is our first grow and first time using the form-room, we have a clone, she would of been in her new home a week this Monday. Some leaves are yellow is this anything to worry about? I want to be updating this journal every few days with problems or hopefully progress.
420-magazine-mobile204058361.jpg
420-magazine-mobile549191816.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1637322028.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1189205325.jpg
420-magazine-mobile757823822.jpg

Can't really see what's going on under that light. We'll need all the info you can give us. Lights, soil or coco, fans, nutrients, watering, ph reading etc. and welcome to 420.

Lights are 400w hps, coco, inline 4inc fan and carbon filter, picked up some Nutes the other day, were advised they were fairly basic but can't remember the name of hand. Ph reading hasn't been done but got a kit in order to help with that, watering;have watered once since Monday, coco is still moist so haven't topped up incase of over watering.
Will try and get a better picture.

Thanks for being there and replying .

Update.....
Watered this evening, no nutes as coco way dry and warm.
Seem to have grown some today, will water again with nutes in 3-5 days depending on how the coco feels.
Sticking to trying not too fuss this little girl as best tactic.
Any one with advise feel free to point us in the right direction.

Ok first with coco water everyday with weak nutrient solution. Its almost impossible to overwater coco. Coco has NO nutrients so you have to feed everyday. Start with 1/4 strength nutes and water daily. Check out growpotcheaply.com. Ledrf is a sponsor here and he has a lot of videos on how to grow in coco. Also check out Cultivator here in the forums. He has a thread on feeding in coco. And welcome to 420Mag.

Thanks penny wise will give some nutes tomorrow and will check out the site.

Improvise...I have no idea, got it from a friend how manages successful bigger grows and didn't think to ask. It had a lovely root system already in the rock wool. Yes the bottoms leaves were slightly yellow when I got it, they have now gone crispy so hoping/presuming they will fall off.
Some leaves towards the top have changed slightly in colour but still nice and green.

420-magazine-mobile2090958608.jpg
420-magazine-mobile365192842.jpg

Will take better photos tonight when lights are off, looking much better after some feed and water, but a lot of drain off.

Got some photos of her out of the light today, and the ph kit came, so we now have the right ph in the water, we have just given it some water, till about 10% run off, she seem to be sprouting a lot of new leafs as you can probably tell from the photos.
420-magazine-mobile1306136888.jpg
420-magazine-mobile863246574.jpg
420-magazine-mobile994066203.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1888223622.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1032802096.jpg

Ok so just a little up date, she is really starting to fill out now, but is growing yellow, I will post some photos when the lights go off. It could just be the older big leafs falling off?? I don't know. But on the Up side, we thought we would give a seed a go.... and.... I've just gone and checked and she's out... not the best photos, but do I give her more water now? She is a auto monkey fem. coco and same set up as the bigger clone.

Quick update, we now have the water ph perfect, and just added more nuts the last two days, something is right, but the new baby leafs look fine??
420-magazine-mobile1362901815.jpg
420-magazine-mobile47048482.jpg
420-magazine-mobile198596527.jpg

So just keep adding extra? It's looking better than yesterday . can only learn from our mistakes .

Back
Top Bottom