900w & 800w LED, Blueberry & AK47 Photos, 2 White Widow & 2 NYC Diesel Autos

JohnnyC

Hey guys I'm back and doing things a little different gonna grow a cpl photo period girls with some autos I have going everything is in a perfectly blended hot soil. By the time I switch to 12/12 for flowering these autos would be around 75-80 days from sprout.
These seeds are from CKS and I absolutely love there white widow I got 3.3oz or 93g grams dry off one girl I just harvested they can take a beating the NY diesel is also great the aroma will definitely put a smile on your face.
Here's a pic of the setup can you find beardie
420-magazine-mobile1825588516.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1947319292.jpg

Well - my tent is small ; but I have a BIG 8" exhaust pulling out the carbon filter , the sides of the tent are always pulled in a bit ... so my co2 bag is below the canopy.
If your exhaust is less powerful it's a good idea to hang it up just above the tops.

Also - and finally figured out the hanger that comes w/ the bag , the crease goes ABOVE the yellow part in the track lol

Ya I was trying to figure out a way to have it canopy level without having it on something that will take up more space..and yes my exhaust is pretty powerful running on its lowest setting with some negative air pressure. Good looking out on the crease thing I just went and fixed it so it's above yellow part in track lol

Back
Top Bottom