Old Fart's Summer Grow Industrial Plant Auto & Train Wreck Auto In Soil

Old Fart

Strains. 2 Dinafem high cbd industrial plant autos and 1 Crop King train wreck auto
Soil. Promix veg and herb with some 25 % coco and 10% perlite mixed in
Containers. 3 gal. 2 dirt pots and 1 plastic
Nutes etc. On this grow I will be adding cal mag and some nutes( not sure what yet). I will also be monitoring my ph and ppm more closely
Light. Mars Hydro 48 reflector with CFCs to start off
Tent. 2x2x4 tent
I am trying to improve on some of my mistakes from my first grow so I added a train wreck to see if I am succeeding, hoping to see better growth, yield etc
The industrial plants are low thc high cbd plants 5%thc 10%cbd for my wife who has a low tolerance for thc. I am hoping these might work
I will post pics once they start to grow. I am a bit more relaxed after my first grow worked well in spite of my inexperience.

re: Old Fart's Summer Grow Industrial Plant Auto & Train Wreck Auto In Soil

Hey! Looking forward to the trainwreck! Wanting to try growing it next. With Cal Mag you can almost never over feed. I started my Aussie Blues seeds (at the 3rd node) on 300ppm Cal Mag + 1 scoop Great White Microbes per gallon of water and they eat it up. On muy older super silver haze I or 200ppm cal mag to every gallon of water before aging the normal nutes. So if I needed 400ppm of nutes this week I or 200 cal mag, 200 NPK, then another 200 cal mag.

1st Grow - SSH x 4 - 450 Watt 8 Bulb T5

IMG_043943.JPG

It has taken a bit but here are my new charges.
The front two are at 10 days and the back one is at 6 days due to a germination problem ( my fault ). The growth has been slow so far but seems to be taking off. They are looking nice and healthy and It is really great to have some girls in the tent again.

IMG_044344.JPG

Day 17 and things are moving along, growth is accelerating and I should be able to top them under the 21 day mark.

IMG_044453.JPG

Day 31. The train wreck didn't take well to the topping for some reason. It is a bit stunted but looks healthy. The industrial plants have taken off and I have done a bunch of training. All of them are flowering and look well. All is well in the garden.

IMG_044643.JPG

Day 39 the industrial plants continue to improve and buds are growing. They are nearly identical but one is four days older. Not much smell. The train wreck in the back looks healthy and has buds but it is small and not much growth. So far all is well.

IMG_044748.JPG

Day 47. Buds continue to improve in size. I upgraded my fan to keep the humidity down, there is guide a difference from winter to summer. I think I may get some flowering nutes to see if they add some extra growth.

IMG_052743.JPG
IMG_052646.JPG

Still a few weeks to go and the girls are doing well. There is a small train wreck in the back that is tiny but has some bud on it. I will have to get her out for pics one day.

IMG_055158.JPG
IMG_055057.JPG

The girls are all done at day 85. I am pleased with the dinafem plants, very easy to care for and very similar in appearance. The hard resinous buds have a nice flowery smell and after drying a bit a few weeks early I am very impressed with the smoke. A very happy and relaxing laid back stone that lasts about 2 hrs and gone. For a plant with approx 6% thc I was surprised with it. I can't speak to the pain killing side of it but at about 12% cbd it should be good. A great smoke for those with anxiety issues. Not sure about yield yet but a few weeks of drying will tell. I will include it in final report

After drying the industrial plants yielded just a bit shy of two oz and even the stunted train wreck managed about 12 grams so it was an improvement over my first grow. It was a pretty uneventful grow and I am happy about that, a little confidence and experience make it more pleasant.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom