First Grow

ragnarokdom

New to this whole thing figured id document my first attempt.

plants are grown under improper lighting at the moment which i believe is causing them to grow abnormally tall(stretching for light). plants are all maybe a little over a week

waiting on an order of additional seeds i will be adding the the grow .
white cookies and sour jack both from cks (feminized)
the ones in the picture i have absolutely no idea on the strain i received them from a friend of mine .
20170523_015849.jpg

no led use yet, or nutrients plants grown in basic organic compost from home depot and coconut coir . will be using fox farm fertilizer (big bloom, grow big , tiger) at some point and an 800 wat grow led when it arrives on friday

no led use yet, or nutrients plants grown in basic organic compost from home depot and coconut coir . will be using fox farm fertilizer (big bloom, grow big , tiger) at some point and an 800 wat grow led when it arrives on friday
I will tag along if you don't mind, im a newbie on my first indoor grow also, best of luck to you.✌

20170524_211002.jpg
20170524_211008.jpg
20170524_211013.jpg
20170524_211028.jpg
20170524_211108.jpg

update , another plant dropped its feeder leaves , the big ones look like theyll be comin off in the next day or two so most off the plants are in veg day 1 . i topped the three tallest plants , the largest was topped three days ago

checked my order shipments . my 800w led is in picking that up tomorrow , my nitrozyme will be in Friday i plan on using it as a foliar feeder with some ivory dish soap as a surfactant (helps absorption and stops the spray from just beading on the leaves ) , all my fox farm fertilizers will be in monday .

unfortunately something is up with my crop king seeds order , the tracking number suddenly stopped working ... not sure if the item was lost/ seized . called cks they said if i dont get my order by friday they will simply resend a new one and hopefully canada post doesn't screw it up again

did a transplant today because the roots were growing through the bottom of the pot , as you guys can see my 800 watt light is up and running . I also added two new pots on the right hand side . Those are just peppers figured id make use of the light and start them inside before i plant them in the garden .

cks shipped me another order for the 5 white widow fem and 5 sour jack fem (replacement order) for free since canada post lost the first one . unfortunately i wont recieve those seeds for a week and by the time they germinate theyll be 3 weeks behind these plants .

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom