New Grow As Promised

closetop

Sorry I've been busy and these girls take allot of our time thanks to everyone for your help as I was learning

420-magazine-mobile1656035520.jpg

Appalachian super skunk above

420-magazine-mobile223179881.jpg

From left to right clockwise
Appalachian, lemon kush,jersey fist pump,random auto/photo strain of mine me and a friend did by accident

And I've got 10 buckeye purple f7 phenos
Below
420-magazine-mobile1161240501.jpg

Updates of the f7 pheno of buckeye purple and animal cookies

420-magazine-mobile758766576.jpg

The big one on the left is the animal cookies

The 10 together smaller ones with the red cup make 11 f7's shout out to iammelvin for her awesome strain

420-magazine-mobile1695531843.jpg

Yes intake is gonna be colder air and tht will vent in while the large can filter pulls it out the attic with a booster fan in 6 inch ducting

Yes intake is gonna be colder air and tht will vent in while the large can filter pulls it out the attic with a booster fan in 6 inch ducting

That sounds perfect, esp for when these girls go into flower. How are the clones holding up?

Big mama looked big as hell im using emerald nutrients you using rock nutes still

She's a beast! Even the lower bud-sites look like solid buds! Yes I swear by the rock resonator during flower but I have to say the emerald Nutrients have awesome marketing because the sample boxes always catch my eye. Great packaging lol.

How bout not even started. But im dealing i got a dehumidifier ive. Had a. Bit of trouble since cans arent running working hard but im not the electrician

Not sure tbh im all over this guy to get the room done and all tht but you know how it goes shit always takes ages when you need it to be fast working on our 2nd license to boost plant counts and room can handle 48 plants

Back
Top Bottom