Dctikitiki's Bubblegum BB1 & BB2 Mars Hydro 300W

dctikitiki

These two bubblegum clones were purchased in Vista California North of San Diego from a soothing seed. they have been illuminated by 2 T5 fluorescent tubes which were approximately three to four inches away from the top of the canopy for about 2 months. I recently inoculated the rhizosphere with mycorrhizae and transplanted them into Fox Farms ocean Forest 5 gallon smart pots. under one Mars Hydro 300 watt LED panel they are growing in my closet with panda film wrapped walls, there is a 10000 BTU air conditioning unit feeding directly into the grow tent with 6-inch ducting exhausting the heat out my window. The Bubblegum's are doing okay right now, one of them didn't take the transplant that well but should spring back soon. I've labeled them bubblegum 1 and bubblegum 2. bubblegum one is the constant; it is untrained while bubblegum 2 has received basic manifolding LST and super cropping to
420-magazine-mobile2098706663.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1600789973.jpg
create almost a bonsai effect.

I'm sorry for the sideways pictures my phone is in the vertical position while photographing why is this coming out sideways?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom