BudBoy2 2nd Grow 2017-5/25

BudBoy2

A couple of clones from bag seeds, don't know the strain but they are females!
420-magazine-mobile2133823888.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1448283577.jpg
Got my new Cob lights and the clones are ready. Just in time hopefully I learned from my disaster of a first grow....

A couple of clones from bag seeds, don't know the strain but they are females!
420-magazine-mobile2133823888.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1448283577.jpg
Got my new Cob lights and the clones are ready. Just in time hopefully I learned from my disaster of a first grow....
Lookin good BB you know im here!

Wait til you see the growth under the cobs!

It will be much different than last time.
In the sense that your going to have much tighter internodal spacing than last time under the t5.

Your going to use the nectar right?

That bloom khaos is going to help with node spacing as well as foliage.
Any questions with it let me know.

Scrog this time?

It may be easier and more practical under the cobs.
Ive learned that if your going to scrog grow into your net
As opposed to throwing it on top of it hoping to get jt under control.

Prime example of this is scrogdawg

He grows through not 1 but a second one.
Not only is it more uniform and easier to work with. (which is practically his whole entire setup)
But it makes for a much stronger plant in the end.

Well anyway enough rambling.

Oh 1 more thing if you havent already

Watch those cobs! being close they dont need to be cranked up they will burn the hell out of your babies. Lol

Turn your fixture up gradually as you grow im 5 weeks into flower and just turned it all the way up.

In the sense that your going to have much tighter internodal spacing than last time under the t5.

Scrog this time?

Not only is it more uniform and easier to work with. (which is practically his whole entire setup)

Watch those cobs! being close they dont need to be cranked up they will burn the hell out of your babies. Lol

Turn your fixture up gradually as you grow im 5 weeks into flower and just turned it all the way up.

Hey there Lootznboots, yep for sure I'm gona give the Nectar a run this time. So far I have only giving them a little cal-mag and mammoth p. Got the soil to a PH of 6.2 and ready for the Nectar.
I'm also working on a portable scrog. And do like you said. Lay on top of them. Hopefully I'll be done soon with it. And for sure I'll probably be asking you for advice. When you say carefull with lights, do you mean not to crank them up right now? I have em at 450 right now.
Yeah JimmyJames said that your the man to get help from as you have same lights and had used Nectar. Think it's ok now to start? I been getting the ph right for them. 6.2-6.3. Thanks Lootz!!

Now heres the dilemma his nectar nutes say to keep the ph between 6.1 and 6.3 right now
6.2 to 6.4 later
And 6.3 to 6.8 come flower

So hes going to lockout no matter what eventually right?
Either from the ph being wrong for coco
Or ph being wrong for the nutes.

Ive never grown in coco...
Hey bud boy im in!!! Is that soil or coco? If its coco 6.2 is a bit high and you will eventually lockout. If it is coco 5.8 is ideal. For soil your good to go! Subbed up love you light

Now heres the dilemma his nectar nutes say to keep the ph between 6.1 and 6.3 right now
6.2 to 6.4 later
And 6.3 to 6.8 come flower

So hes going to lockout no matter what eventually right?
Either from the ph being wrong for coco
Or ph being wrong for the nutes.

Ive never grown in coco...

Hey guys now I am confused about the PH. Nectar said between 6.1-6.3. I know lockout can happen in coco so do I drop to 5.8 and keep it there cause of coco? Gona have to ask Nectar if coco is ok to use. I haven't heard that you can't but BF I understand what you mean. What to do??

I would follow what they recommend. Says ok for hydro but doesnt give different rates or anything else. I would ask to be safe though

"Can I run Nectar in my hydroponic system?
Not all hydroponic systems are the same, so it depends on what style one uses. Being organic and thicker then your conventional salt based liquid nutrients, the most important feature to have in your reservoir is an agitation pump as well as an aerator ie….air stones, air pump.
Run to waste systems – works great!
Re-circulating systems – very important to have aeration and agitation to keep the nutrients from going anaerobic and from binding together and locking up. Please note however, we enhance the aromas of the nutrients with mint oils so they are more pleasant. When poured into and circulated in a reservoir, the mint will gass off and the natural aromas of the organic materials will present themselves. Do not panic when wretched smells come from your reservoir.
Aeroponics – Not recommended. This line is too thick for misters and emitters"

How to use Nectar for the Gods | Oregon's Only

Wow im confused too. I would call their customer service or shoot off an email. Is that what they are recommending for soil? Does it have a hydro application? If so follow the hydro chart

Hey BF, they really don't say much about what soil to use but whatever I use to PH it like I did. I only feed them one time with Nectar. And yes I'm gona give them a shout about using coco. If anything I can go back to my AN nutes. Thanks bro and will let you know what they say!

420-magazine-mobile1332606012.jpg
Hello everybody, not much going on but just a quick update. The girls are doing good so far after I decided to go with the whole Nectar line up.
I even transplanted them a couple weeks ago with the Nectar #4 soil. So as you can see it's in their 3rd week of veg and they are loving it. My right plant is just exploding in growth with tight nodes. My plant on left is a week younger but it's staring to catch up as far as height goes. Well that's it for now, and as always I'm still new to this so advice is always welcome!!

Hey folks, been awhile since I updated. So here goes I flipped my girl to flower after a 7 week veg using the whole line-up of Nectar Of The Gods even their soil.
So far so good and much less worries growing in their soil compared to coco which I used on my first grow. Easy to correct any PH problems also so as long as they keep making their soil that's what I'll be using from now on. Plants love the Nectar line. As always open for suggestions!!
420-magazine-mobile666464245.jpg
I should also mention my girl outside that I'm growing also. So far just feeding it once a week with the Nectar line also and just letting Mother Nature do her thing. It's growing at a amazing pace.
This is a clone I had taken back in May sometime so she is around 5 weeks from cloning and put her in a 6 gallon pot with Nectar and Fox Farms soil mixed. And it's loving it. Besides rain only R/O water for now and once a week feed...Thanks for looking in!!
420-magazine-mobile429408972.jpg

Scrog this time?

We can close this grow also as completed!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks Teddy, no current Grow yet. After the holidays i am. Happy Holidays!!

Back
Top Bottom