Auto Trianwreck Crop King Seeds

I'm doing Auto Trainwreck from Crop King Seeds out door ill be updating with pics asap.
Any input would be nice I'm using black gold potting soil with perlite no nutes as it's way too early.

So my 2 year old comes up to my wife "Look mommy I play in dirt!" my boy got into my 3 days old seedlings, soil everywhere, seedlings thrown, so I scooped up the soil, picked up my seedlings put them back in the pots. Within the next few hours I noticed more growth so if they survive the next few days I think they'll be okay.

Okay it's been a few days and all plants are alive and well, already started seeing new growth on the 2 that got uprooted. This Friday I'm ordering a 300w Galaxyhydro LED Full Spectrum Grow Light from Amazon. I've needed a new light for a while now, My 400w HPS crapped out on me awhile back just now getting around to replacing it and from what I've seen this will do better for the space I've got.

Sorry it's been awhile I have a great update today. My 2 plant's are doing great one is just got it's pre buds today, and it's 5 day's from being 3 weeks old so right on time as of late. Just gave them there first taste of nutes today as well I'm using VF-11 I've used it for most of my grows does better then most 3 step nutes I've tried. As for pictures

0602171203.jpg

0620170740a.jpg

DAY 14 Plant #2 this is the one that survived my son's attack lol. BTW there are 2 tops and a third starting in the middle I just can't get a pic that shows it I've tried.

0625171932.jpg

DAY21

It's start of week 3 tomorrow for this one the other is a day or two behind. From here on out it will be weekly photos btw she's started getting her pre buds! I'm excited and a bit nervous as I hoped she would be a bit bigger before starting to bud. That being said this is my first auto grow and it's different that's for sure.

Plant one is doing good but slowed a little down. Plant two is thriving and needing water every day, and is already root bound to the point of roots growing out of the bottom of the pot.

It's been a long time since I've posted anything, I have done 8 of the auto Trianwreck and there is one thing that is very noticeable with crop king seeds they are all over the place with genetics. Out of 8 plants none were the same, all different flavors and not a single plant yielded over a half oz. Grow times were all over the place as well i had 1 go for 12 weeks, 1 for 14 weeks, 3 that went 8 weeks, and 3 that went between 6 to 8 weeks all these times are seed to harvest. I read peoples comments and there talking about 3.5 oz's per plant and i don't see it i did LST a few times seemed to get less that way DKW. All in all I'm not impressed with the CKS auto's I'll give one more shot with a different seed bank before i write autos off for good.

Back
Top Bottom