Mighty Grow Madness Autos & Photos Blazes Sponsored Grow Current

Blazinjones

Ok so this will be my sponsored grow hopefully we get some outstanding results with these soil nutrients/amendments from Mighty Grow Organics

Nutrients: The grow will be done using mighty grow all natural plant food grow, bloom and amend also humatrace bio-available micronutrients trace minerals with humic and fulvic acids I will also be adding in my own acts (aireated compost teas) along with malted grain teas once a week also ipm of Monterey garden spray with spinosad and fulpower by bioag and pro-tekt with silica

Medium: I will be using sunshine #4 bag soil

Lights: cob lights in veg to a complete mars hydro led setup for flower with a dwarf star the prefect sun from black diamond

Strains: ill be using two autos which are red poison and dark devil both from sweet seeds here they are

20170522_130740.jpg

and I will also be doing one photo period plant swiss cheese from gyo seed bank

Here is the sponsors items I have been sent that I will mix into some bag soil ill be getting this weekend of sunshine mix #4

20170530_120854.jpg

So for the autos I will be putting those into 3 gallon cloth pots and the photo girl will be going into a 7gallon cloth pot an my autos will be done fully from start to finish in the veg tent under a 1200w cob light and my photo will start in that and finish in my flower tent which is all mars hydro leds except for the perfect sun the dwarf star by black diamond also leds

well I hope everyone that follows has fun and hopefully we all learn something here :rofl: but the main thing is to enjoy our selves and just have plain old fun doing what we love anyway this is the start of my sponsored grow journal every1 hope to see everyone soon and member keep it green and stay frosty my friends :Namaste:

re: Mighty Grow Maddness Autos & Photos Blazes Sponsored Grow Current

Ill take a front row seat for this one.

lol ur the first one I literly just put this up seconds ago :rofl: glad to have you penny if you have any helpful tips on autos feel free to chime in
this is my first ever sponsored grow so I'm really excited we got some really good strains to try out as well so its going to be intresting to see how mighty grow organics does I'm pretty excited over here lol

re: Mighty Grow Maddness Autos & Photos Blazes Sponsored Grow Current

You picked some sweet strains, looking forward to it.

yea I cudnt make up my mind which one I wanted to do for the photo girl it was a toss up of Black Domina, Brains Choice, Swiss Cheese, Hindu Kush Skunk, or Afghan so since I already have a black domina going atleast I think she is guna make it I figured id go with swiss cheese sounded like it would be a fun strain to grow

Cannot wait!

Re: Mighty Grow Maddness Autos & Photos Blazes Sponsored Grow Current

Alright I'm here. Sorry I'm late. Just had to roll a couple joints first.
Glad to have you here an its all good i dont have my soil yet so i havnt really started yet but i just wanted to get the journal up and atleast get that part done so when i do get my soil i can jus jump right in and go

Re: Mighty Grow Maddness Autos & Photos Blazes Sponsored Grow Current

Hey man im in! Im very interested in silica and an easier form then what ive been using. Is that pro tekt stuff organic? Trying to keep bottled stuff down to a min but if its organic id be able to use it in my organic and aero grows! Thanks
In my other journals i do a los (living organic soil) setup and its ok to use for organic growing i learned to use it from a master organic grower on here bobrown14 he does some amazing work with organics and my other setup in my other journal is the same as his so yes the pro-tekt will be ok to use in organic growing

Thanks blaze. After a long search i found agsil. Its basically the same as protekt but in powder form to be diluted in water. Ill pick some up and try it out. Good to know the microbs wont be harmed!
Yea let me no what u end up thinkn of it and how that one works compared to wht i got itll be intresting to find out n compare grows wait r u doing coco or soil?

What's the status blaze? Are we ready to grow some herb?

just waiting for my seeds to pop a tail I got one of my autos started today just got it in the soil its the red poison auto my other dark devil auto didn't pop open yet so I'm still waiting on those but i kinda started so far lol

What's the status blaze? Are we ready to grow some herb?

ok blood so I got all my autos popped and into soil a red poison and my dark devil also jus popped above soil today was my hindu kush skunk or my swiss cheese I don't know which it is but which ever one it is will be my photo girl I thought I had picked out swiss cheese but the people who sent my seeds had the lable off center so the seeds weren't able to be indentified very easy and I think I messed up lol so its either a hindu kush skunk or swiss cheese but either way it jus popped above soil so soon ill be putting her into a 7gal cloth pot which will be her final home but I didn't get pcs of her 2nite but I will get some tomorrow of her anyway jus wanted to let u no I got my autos in now and things are almost ready to start taking off where u at with this setup so far what strains are u doing again and are u only doing one more for the grow??

Back
Top Bottom