FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

FlowerNose

Good morning, buds! Welcome to our ongoing garden. Here's the start of our brand new journal.

Today we're popping new seeds. Nez chose Gorilla Glue. I can't decide what I want my seed to be! I'd like your opinions.

Northern Lights
Grapefruit'matic
Royal Critical
Skunk #1
Glueberry OG

I can only pick one and I want them all!

Pull up a seat and leave your vote. :) This journal's bound to have lots of photos. :D

re: FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

For me, I would pick either the Northern Lights (going to be on my next grow) or the Skunk #1 since I also have beans for that one. Not overly familiar with the other strains.

The skunk #1 was a freebie, but I'm interested! I hear good things about Northern Lights rewarding novice growers, though. That sounds promising.

Yeah I hear that too.....as well as it being a good medicinal strain.

Who did you order your seeds through and what seed breeder are they from, just curious.

Who did you order your seeds through and what seed breeder are they from, just curious.
We have ordered from Nirvana and from GYO Seeds. These here are all from GYO.

420-magazine-mobile879852021.jpg

Do you think you will stick to autos or do you see yourself diving in and giving photo's a try in the future?

Do you think you will stick to autos or do you see yourself diving in and giving photo's a try in the future?
We'll definitely grow photos! We're not prejudiced. ;) But for our current situation in life, autos are a great fit.

We'll definitely grow photos! We're not prejudiced. ;) But for our current situation in life, autos are a great fit.

I more than understand that! Was just curious. LOL...I refer to you as the 'auto' queen to Ms Stank. "Flower loves her autos"

My next round will be Dark Devil, and the Skunk #1 from GYO as well. I misread one of the freebies and got a Northern Delights auto. Totes thought It was Northern Lights auto. They were quick with shipping and very discreet.

Is your Skunk a Sativa dominant? Not sure what your electric fruit was. I believe the white widows are a slight sativa dominant, though that varies from breeder to breeder. So I would say choose something that you don't have yet. My Skunk #1 is an 80/20 sativa dominant. That Northern lights is about the same but an Indica dominant. That way you have a little something from the whole spectrum. Just a thought.

Northern Lights but i'm biased it's my favorite strain...Skunky first with sweet pine aftertaste. Look forward to watching whatever you and Nez grow...peace...

Back
Top Bottom