PH - N/A
RH - 33% to 56%
Room Temperature - 73 to 85
Solution Temperature - N/A
Room Square Footage - VIVOSUN 4x2x5 Tent
Pests - None Known

Apollo Horticulture 4" Inch 190 CFM Inline Duct Fan
Apollo Horticulture 4" Inch Premium Carbon Charcoal Air Filter Scrubber

Problem: The clone expert at dispensary said to top off the plant asap and flower after 10 days. I'm on day 14, but have made several dumbass beginner mistakes. Should I flower sooner rather than later due to height limitations?

Mistakes:
  • Left rockwool wrapper on for 3 days then cut off. Had to expose roots for a short amount of time.
  • Originally transplanted clones into 3 gallon fabric pots, but put them back into 1 gallon pots after 5 days.
  • Heat wave temperatures (90 in tent) for 3 days during first week.
IMG_86254.JPG
IMG_86244.JPG

Today the plants were forced into flowering at day 23 of veg.

Currently plants are 10" from light. I only have about 7" of extra slack to adjust the light up so I'm flowering a little earlier than I would have liked.
420-magazine-mobile1152792611.jpg

I am learning too - on my second grow. My tenet is to keep them in veg until they are in a good stable place - even if that means more topping to keep them the right size. On my first grow, they suffered pH flux until I got a digital pen (maybe I'm color blind, but the chemical tests don't work for me) so I ended up adding 3 weeks longer. I did what MrAmazin suggested and tied then down and used training to keep the size manageable.

Day 10 of flower. Switched from MH to HPS. Fed last watering with Fox Farm Grow Big, switching over to Big Bloom.

Middle leaves were getting rust spots, but Cal Mag seems to have fixed the problem. Steady growth on all three plants. I've been pinching and pruning every couple days, I'll probably have buy and put in some plant ties this week.

Hoping to push out 2 more weeks before moving the light up.

420-magazine-mobile1638274044.jpg

Long story short - I have to move these babies outside...

I've been running lights at night so the light cycle will be completely off. I hope they don't freak out too much.

Haven't read much info on transitioning tent plants outside this late into plant life, but here goes nothing.

I'm going to go 2 hrs sun/2 hrs shade then move back indoors. I'm prepared to watch them die in front of my eyes but it'll be an interesting experiment.

Well they're still alive and flowering... They still can't handle 12 hrs of direct sunlight, so I just move to a shaded area for a couple hours each day.

I only bring inside when it's super windy or cold. Luckily the weather has been nice the past 2 weeks.

Going to keep updating this thread and see how they turn out.

420-magazine-mobile1612086837.jpg
420-magazine-mobile851357888.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom