Girl Scout Cookies - Soilless -Tent

NizzlyBear

Whats up guys n gals, this will be my first indoor show that is'nt super ghetto and will actually finish lol. Have had really good success in greenhouse for the last 7 years, but wanted a stealthy indoor show and its been going great so far.

My setup is:
4 very lovely Girl Scout Cookies (dont know which pheno yet)
MarsHydro 2x4x6 tent
2x Reflector 96 5w
4" exhaust with ipower carbon filter using passive intake with no ducting just filter,fan,out.
Caliber 4r Temps/Rh
2x 6" clip fans on yoyos
Using Grotek full program for nutes, Huge fan of Grotek.
Sunshine #4 soiless mix in 3 Gallon pots

Temps stay great with both switches on both lights. Rh stays around 45-55%. Ladies are sitting on pvc ring couplers in trays and use a shop vac for run off.

The 4 clones were huge when I got them over 14 inch. I did 2 and half week veg and we are day 3 of flower at these pics. Will do better pics later on better camera.

Day 3 of flower
1496608602092984372020.jpg
1496608708476-2131194542.jpg

Hope I did that OK and not too noob haha

So working back a little to catch up to were I am at now, I got the clones May 14th over a foot tall and started the first tie down May 16th.
This pic is May 22nd 1st day of preflower nutes from Grotek schedule and after the second good tie down to really get that top of plant lower than itself. I did no topping at all this show. I had very good intentions and thought I was on track to flower early; with a lot of space and with 10 more days to go and the ladies looking like this. Theres a couple of babes in party cups on the bucket in back they were soon given away.

May 22

3172_2017-05-22_2.jpg

Ok here is 1st day of screen May 30th. Reran all the cords nice and tidy with power strip inside tent fan control still outside tent. Got rid of tower fan and added second clip fan on yoyo. I also added the second Mars Hydro Reflector 96 light the day before, huge difference. After this they really started to take of like crazy lol

DSC_013041.JPG

DSC_013136.JPG

5 days later and dealing with this massive hedge now lol. Now I am all caught up, not going to repost watering or feedings from other journal. Have just been following Grotek schedule and using Grotek Kickstarter when transplanting ph has been fine. Just testing with run off strips only tho, but everything looks amazing never had any issues with Ph before. Soon as I started feeding them Grotek they turned deep green and nps since.

Here we are day 4 of flower, this will be the second watering of Grotek week 1 nutes(10% run off,PhIn-6.5,PhOut-6.0)

They are becoming thirsty girls for sure. I did start doing some tieing in the back right which I finished after this pic.

Any advice or comments on what you think so far would be awesome, be gentle tho haha

June 5th Day 4 Flower

1496704647061111982894.jpg

1496704510274794850633.jpg

In 3 weeks, those are fantastic results Niz. You need no advice lol. Big fan of the girl scout cookies, considering them or emperors cookie dough for our next round. .

Looks a bit late to keep the scrog up with the growth lol. Overnight growth spurt.....lol?

Thanks brother i've been giving them lots of love haha. They really went crazy once the second Reflector 96 was put in. Was thinking to do another screen to hold stuff up later on. Not sure what stretch will be like yet.

Your ladies are looking nice and bushy.

Edit: Realized I was vague on temps. Ive been keeping temps 82 in day and 70+ at nights. They really like the 80+ in day not sure how high I could take temp.

If your light is doing the work of keeping the temp up consider yourself lucky. Mine didn't like the heat so much. Some use a portable AC unit to cool things down.

You did awesome job keeping your ladies trained low, I was forced to semi lolipop mine, excited to see the buds off these lights you have. I have to say Mars Hydro rocks, Bruce gave me really good deals on my setup from them. The tents are exellent quality, was so impressed by the first Reflector 96 I bought, had to get another one.

This will be my first grow with them only 5 days in flower atm,but so far for veg I love them. It was a hard choice between the Reflector or Mars ll. They are very similar par outputs but just a little different shape. They are both really good lights. I'm still wondering myself if I shoulda went went with Mars ll instead lol. Very happy with both of my reflector 96's so far.

You did awesome job keeping your ladies trained low, I was forced to semi lolipop mine, excited to see the buds off these lights you have. I have to say Mars Hydro rocks, Bruce gave me really good deals on my setup from them. The tents are exellent quality, was so impressed by the first Reflector 96 I bought, had to get another one.
Thanks for the kudos Niz, I'll come to this restaurant again, lol. I can't wait to see the yield and quality either.

Back
Top Bottom