Trouble & Strife & Some Things Nice - Mr A Goes Perpetual Again!

Welcome

Hello friends, family and any other person who stumbles through here. Now that I have 2 working spaces, I thought it only right to start another perpetual journal. I'll start with some info on the 2 very small spaces I grow in.

Veg Space.

My veg space is a small cupboard. It measures approximately 2x2x2ft and is currently lit with 2 x 2 ft T5 tubes with a power usage of 24w each. (Upgrade coming) Air is exhausted through a 4 inch hole in the door and a pc fan. Temps and rh are usually good in here, tends to run between 72-85f and 40-70%rh

DSC_04668.JPG

DSC_049714.JPG

DSC_049818.JPG

DSC_042618.JPG

Flower Space

My flower space is a self made wooden box measuring 2x2x2.5ft and is lit by a Mars2 400w (upgrade coming). Air is exhausted through a 4 inch black orchid fan with 4 inch carbon filter. Rh normally sits a little high in here can reach 75% on a humid day. Temps are normally ok but the spike in weather recently have seen them hit 90f. I'm not worried tho.

DSC_012222.JPG

DSC_098612.JPG

DSC_098511.JPG

DSC_09847.JPG

DSC_047018.JPG

Soil and nutrients

I'm running 2 types of soil at the moment. I have 4 plants (3 in flower) in my own un-tested soil mix and is fed on just water and some molasses now and then. The mix comprised of 25ltr bagged compost with no added nutrients, 20ltr bag worm castings and a 15ltr bag of perlite. I added ammendments of blood meal, bone meal, crabshell meal, kelp meal, Neem meal, alfalfa meal, bat crap, rock dust and lime, all in various quantities. The mix appears to be performing well with a short veg time, we will see how it goes with the girl who has been in veg for over a month.

All the others are in biobizz lightmix and will be fed the baseline range of biobizz nutrients.

Plants

In the veg space I currently have 5 plants.

20170603_194805.JPG

Choc Mint Og #2 66 days from seed in biobizz

DSC_041824.JPG

DSC_041918.JPG

Cbd Critical Cure 66 days from seed in biobizz

DSC_041321.JPG

DSC_041520.JPG

Freddie Best 66 days from seed in my own soil

DSC_040824.JPG

DSC_041116.JPG

Tutankhamun 66 days from seed in biobizz

DSC_042415.JPG

DSC_042517.JPG

Bubbas gift 19 days from seed in biobizz

DSC_042124.JPG

I also have 4, as yet un rooted clones, 2 each from the Cbd and Freddies Best. These were cut 5 days ago and are my first ones, ever.

In the flower box I currently have 6 plants.

DSC_046913.JPG

Choc Mint OG #1 66 days from seed 12/12+ 48 in my soil

DSC_045012.JPG

DSC_045115.JPG

Black Dog #1 66 days from seed 12/12+50 in my soil

DSC_046514.JPG

DSC_04669.JPG

Orange Hill Special 66 days from seed 12/12+50 in my soil

DSC_045315.JPG

DSC_045212.JPG

Incredible Bulk 66 days from seed 12/2+26 in biobizz tiny pot

DSC_044713.JPG

DSC_044215.JPG

Black Dog #2 66 days from seed 12/12+2 in biobizz

DSC_043913.JPG

DSC_043616.JPG

Jack Herer 66 days from seed 12/12+2 in biobizz

DSC_043512.JPG

DSC_043415.JPG

Targets and Goals

My aim is to grow some fine quality meds and have a bucket load of fun in the process. It wont always be plain sailing, my plants won't always be green but ill get them to a harvest and I've got everybody here with me to drive me forwards.

So take your seats, load your bowls and light your torches because the show has already started :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

re: Trouble & Strife & Some Things Nice - Mr A Goes Perpetual Again!

Oh my gosh I'm first in the door. :yahoo:

Such neat setups Mr Am4zin. :high-five: Your flower box must smell amazing!!!

Thank you for the invite. :hug: :love: :hug:

:passitleft: :passitleft:

That's one sweet set up making me and my one tent very jealous

Welcome robbo,
No need to be jealous, I'd swop you my 2 spaces for your 4x8 any day. Why haven't you started a journal yet? :passitleft:

I'm with you Sue, I have to go smell my grow room several times a day...it's heavenly.

I see my girls 3 times daily, they get 5 mins when I get up and lights go off. 5 mins at lights on and an hour or so between them most evenings, whether it's just sitting on the floor with the door open smokin a joint or having the scattered all over the living room while watering/feeding. :passitleft:

Welcome robbo,
No need to be jealous, I'd swop you my 2 spaces for your 4x8 any day. Why haven't you started a journal yet? :passitleft:

I see my girls 3 times daily, they get 5 mins when I get up and lights go off. 5 mins at lights on and an hour or so between them most evenings, whether it's just sitting on the floor with the door open smokin a joint or having the scattered all over the living room while watering/feeding. :passitleft:

Am just into flowering now on my first lot but as I'm on tag am kinda rushing it if I can but once it's off am gonna start a journal and eventually work my self up to a perpetual grow just learning about cloning ATM to pass these 6 months I didn't join this site till I'd already switched to 12/12
420-magazine-mobile958384110.jpg

Looking forward to seeing this run mate, especially the water only soil. Good luck and I'll be here offering moral support :thumb:

Trouble and Strife and Some Things Nice. Mr A goes perpetual, again!

Welcome robbo,

420-magazine-mobile1250973255.jpg

It is a biggen ain't she haha she takes up my hole room I can just fit my sofa bed next to it can't wait to move into a bigger place that'll be when the perpetual grow will start

Subbed in and ready to see the magic unfold. You sure can make a lot happen with a little space!

Am just into flowering now on my first lot but as I'm on tag am kinda rushing it if I can but once it's off am gonna start a journal and eventually work my self up to a perpetual grow just learning about cloning ATM to pass these 6 months I didn't join this site till I'd already switched to 12/12

I feel your pain with the tag but at least your at home and semi free. You can start a journal anytime but rush you must not. Our fair plant will not be rushed.

Looking forward to seeing this run mate, especially the water only soil. Good luck and I'll be here offering moral support :thumb:

Yeah me too, she is next into flower, I hope she does as well as the 3 in there at the moment :passitleft:

It is a biggen ain't she haha she takes up my hole room I can just fit my sofa bed next to it can't wait to move into a bigger place that'll be when the perpetual grow will start

Yeah it's a monster no space here for something like that :high-five:

I feel your pain with the tag but at least your at home and semi free. You can start a journal anytime but rush you must not. Our fair plant will not be rushed.

Yeah me too, she is next into flower, I hope she does as well as the 3 in there at the moment :passitleft:

Yeah it's a monster no space here for something like that :high-five:

I know what your saying i had to take it all down and put it back up in a day when they come to put it on, I ain't rushing so to say but I did some research and can apparently knock around a week off my grow time by shortening the lights hours I'm currently on 11/13 and there flowering alright another two weeks and il drop the timer half an hour but I think for the last month when the buds start swelling I'm gonna switch back to 12/12 I just don't want my crop up if they come to check my tag in a bed sit as I had to hide my plants under the stairs and put my bed on top of my collapsed tent pmsl the stuff we do for our hobbies ay

I know what your saying i had to take it all down and put it back up in a day when they come to put it on, I ain't rushing so to say but I did some research and can apparently knock around a week off my grow time by shortening the lights hours I'm currently on 11/13 and there flowering alright another two weeks and il drop the timer half an hour but I think for the last month when the buds start swelling I'm gonna switch back to 12/12 I just don't want my crop up if they come to check my tag in a bed sit as I had to hide my plants under the stairs and put my bed on top of my collapsed tent pmsl the stuff we do for our hobbies ay

I just have to flick off a switch to hide mine, when the fans are off they look like any other cupboard. I've had the local police sat mere meters from my growing plants, I had a twitchy bottom but they were non the wiser when they left. Even visited the bathroom where my veg cupboard is.:passitleft:

I just have to flick off a switch to hidensure mine, when the fans are off they look like any other cupboard. I've had the local police sat mere meters from my growing plants, I had a twitchy bottom but they were non the wiser when they left. Even visited the bathroom where my veg cupboard is.:passitleft:

F*cking hell hahaha I'm gonna paint mine some pretty colours I may be as lucky as you then, you must have done some kind things in your youth for that good karma to be around you either that or you want to be playing the lottery you lucky son of a b*tch

:high-five: :passitleft:

Wouldn't miss it for the world, you're well on your way now. I appreciate the DIY, really clever. :grinjoint:

Welcome g2hm,0 it's a pleasure to have you here. if you appreciate the diy, wait till you see my new veg light, to be unveiled tomorrow (hopefully) thats a good one. :love: :hug:

F*cking hell hahaha I'm gonna paint mine some pretty colours I may be as lucky as you then, you must have done some kind things in your youth for that good karma to be around you either that or you want to be playing the lottery you lucky son of a b*tch

In all honesty the one that walked past the veg space was a friend of the wife but I take no chances when people visit and kill the fans. The one that suprised me was an un expected visit I had from our friendly community leas on officer, 3 days after I was released from jail (non weed related). Mrs A killed the fans before he hit the living room. He had a coffee, spoke for a short time and then left. One of the drawbacks of living in a small community, everyone talks and the curtains see everything. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom