Super Silver Haze, Purple Kush, Green Crack & White Widow 600W HPS/MH - 2017 Hydro

akmag357

-----------------------------June 5 2017---------------------------------------------

This is my ongoing updated often, journal in progress. I will be adding pics and updates often.
I would greatly appreciate advice. I keep a hard journal but would like feed back coming from reliable sources.

I will be growing one plant each of the following strains:

-Green Crack
-Purple Kush
-Super Silver Haze
-White Widow

I love a good zone out and focus in on a limitless creativity, kind of high. Building shit, Painting Spending time creating your green house/ thinking of improvements ect. that kind of high.
These strains were chosen because they have been Monsters in the competitive world and contain traits I love about growing smoking and natural enhancements given after the smoke.
So, when it's time I want to mix a portion of my product from all four into one make small cuts and mix) and create IMO a total mind fuck of a smoke... A Super Kush Silver cracked purple widow...or so.

My current project is a SCROG white widow week 4 of flowering
I am using as a test run on my hydroponics systems before risking a loss of 4. (new to hydro)
Before starting I wanted to build my own without any ex`perience just put my ideas to action. So with pretty much no idea how hydroponics work I got started.
My system is a large rubbermaid I think its about a 30 L one.
-Water pump
-Air Pump
-Various mist heads
-5 Gal pale

Large container is my res with water pump inside. Also I have a top fin 8500 air pump with 4 long 4+ air rocks spaced on bottom of big container bubbling away.
this pump moves water from the res into the 5 Gal pale sitting on top
I have a circular tube that runs tight around the ID of pale.
every 4" I screwed in a mist head.
this pump is hooked to a timer set to 15 MIN on and 15 min off- repeat.
the 5 gal pale has a drain hose hooked up to drain into my res. this drain is located an inch away from the bottom of the pale to provide some water.
I have had a very healthy plant by doing this but during the several weeks of this in action and starting my research on hydroponics ill simplify this system and my next project will be using the big rubbermaid and the DWC method.
what I did to overcome the hassle of weekly cleaning.
from the top..In a 4x5x8 grow tent I have adjustable straps attached to the top o the tent and to my screen on LT and RT side attached by hooks. then my Screen in the bottom 4 corners has wire rope pulled down and tied into bucket lid at each equal spacing. with my plant woven in at week 4 of flowering.
- every week i clean all equipment inside out, so to clean easy I pop the lid, pull straps with equal force and the whole plant lifts up and is now possible to remove 5 Gal pale for cleaning. ( i shut my light off while I do this as there is only 8 or so inches from bulb to cola) before recycling my nute rich hydro water in my outside garden Ill fill a mist bottle to keep roots moist. I can do a full clean of this sobbing tubes and all in about 20 min.

I am starting now with the equipment/parameters

VEG/FLOWERING

I have an adjustable ballast where there exists the option of selection from 200/400/600/super lumens. During the first stages of installed 600, I downsize the power to 200 in the first week or so of veg then 400 for a week after that I use the full 600.
600 Watt Hortilux Metal Halide (MH)
600 Watt Hortilux High Pressure Sodium (HPS)

CLONING
In this situation I have a Fluorescent panel 24" X 24"(2x2) with a total of four bulbs.
(4) -Sunblaster T5 24W/2700K

LED support
During flowering I install 2 LED bulbs (mostly reds) 80 Watt

NUTES ( I feel this is my department of neglect and would like some good feed back on this)
I use during veg/floweing
-Miracle Grow Bloom 2-4-4
- Big Bud 0-1-3
- Bio Thrive plant food grow 4-3-3
- Bio Thrive Bloom 2-4-4

Ventillation
I have an air in from outside, drawn in from a 6" fan and for movement I have a large 20" fan moving air
Temp at highest peak on a week of temps of 25-30 in tent is 26.5 with a low of 18 or so at night.
humidity is an average of 30%
PH levels have been 5.5-6

This grow started this morning when I submerged my seeds in water for 15 hours.

Re: Super Silver Haze, Purple Kush, Green Crack & White Widow 600W HPS/MH - 2017 Hydr

420-magazine-mobile71785446.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1642207272.jpg
420-magazine-mobile614921547.jpg

Re: Super Silver Haze, Purple Kush, Green Crack & White Widow 600W HPS/MH - 2017 Hydr

Here is the set up.. I was more focused on trying to figure out my system rather then my growing this was a test run plant.

420-magazine-mobile759646871.jpg

And here is day 5. I really feel like the plants are growing fairly slow. My next grow I think I will try another seed company

420-magazine-mobile1463300251.jpg

Hey guys this is week 7 white widow. Is the yellowing normal? I've been giving it the same dose of nutes for about 6 or so weeks. Changed nothing else.

An update. I've been planning a new system during last grow. Here it is. She will be fired up this week

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom