Indoor or outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? MGO Living Organic Coco

If soil... what is in your mix? 50/50 coco and growstones

If soil... What size pot? 3 or 5 gal

Size of light? 600w cob

Is it aircooled? Yes

PH of media or res? 5.5-6

Any Pests ? Lets hope no more FG

How often are you watering? At least once a day no runoff!

Type and strength of ferts used? Mighty Grow Organic best organic nutrients line up

Home - Mighty Grow
Mighty grow offers many different applications for their fertilizer. I thought the hunting one was very interesting. Makes the greens more nutrient dense to attract animals.

Best Organic Nutrients - For Growing Cannabis
Here is their canna specific line.

Strain Info:

Thc level Up to 20 %
Indica / Sativa 100% Indica
Climate Indoor / Outdoor
Yield indoor Up to 350 gram / 12.3 ounces per sq meter
Yield outdoor Up to 525 gram / 18.5 ounces per sq meter
Height indoor Up to 60 cm / 23.6 inch
Height outdoor Up to 200 cm / 78.7 inch
Flowering time 8 To 9 weeks

"Afghan feminized seeds are one of the few 100% pure indicas.

Smoking Afghan gives a relaxed, happy body stoned feeling, and yet makes sure you spend your day with an uplifting euphoric feeling.

Afghan is widely used for medical treatments such as pain relief, nausea and stress..."

I was going to get this started last weekend but had trouble sourcing the grow stones and powdered domolite lime. Hopefully will get everything by Thursday and seeds dropped friday at the latest.

20170603_220340.jpg

Here is the veg space! Once i get my cob set up running i will move a blurple panel into the cloest for vegging and they will flower under cob. Hope to have cobs up by end of month.

Tomorrow i will start brewing some AACT for the initail soaking of the coco. I will just use BSM and a small amount of ewc. I think these girls will end up scrogged. Since im am not using syn nutes made from salts there will be very little runoff if any!

Im sure mighty grow will be perfect! Its just what i needed to make LOC more simple! More pics and updates to come!

I havent done a 100% indica in a scrog yet, my pck x erdpurt is the first pure indica ive worked with. If your Afghan grows like Evie it will do great in a scrog!

Cannot wait to see how MightyGrow works in Coco! This is going to be fun!

I havent done a 100% indica in a scrog yet, my pck x erdpurt is the first pure indica ive worked with. If your Afghan grows like Evie it will do great in a scrog!

Oh yeah she bushes out pretty nicely especially with some lst. I cant wait! She doesnt seem to stretch too much though so ill probably flip when the net is closer to full.

I'll also be taking a front row seat! Hoping to be able to try some MightyGrow Organics products soon mysely

Hey GB welcome in! First impressions, i love the customer service! They have been a pleasure to work with. Everything was shipped nicely in a plain brown box and i love that everything i need for this grow comes in a total of 4 packages! Aside from some domolite lime and cal mag here and there if any at all. Very impressed and i love that its made in America! Can't wait to see what MGO can do!

Cannot wait to see how MightyGrow works in Coco! This is going to be fun!

I cant wait either MGO! Thank you so much for the opportunity! Hope to make magic happen here!

Sitting in on this one and taking notes

Hey welcome in tio! Hope you enjoy the grow!

I heard this stuff works pretty good. I shall observe .

:passitleft: welcome in BG!

20170606_182038.jpg
20170606_183351.jpg
20170606_182043.jpg
20170606_182047.jpg
20170606_183405.jpg
20170606_183337.jpg
20170606_181946.jpg

Oh yeah she bushes out pretty nicely especially with some lst. I cant wait! She doesnt seem to stretch too much though so ill probably flip when the net is closer to full.

Hey GB welcome in! First impressions, i love the customer service! They have been a pleasure to work with. Everything was shipped nicely in a plain brown box and i love that everything i need for this grow comes in a total of 4 packages! Aside from some domolite lime and cal mag here and there if any at all. Very impressed and i love that its made in America! Can't wait to see what MGO can do!

I cant wait either MGO! Thank you so much for the opportunity! Hope to make magic happen here!

Hey welcome in tio! Hope you enjoy the grow!

:passitleft: welcome in BG!

20170606_182038.jpg
20170606_183351.jpg
20170606_182043.jpg
20170606_182047.jpg
20170606_183405.jpg
20170606_183337.jpg
20170606_181946.jpg
Big box for 3, 6 lb. bags ? Subbed ! I'm hoping this works !! I'll be buying a set up of MG, as soon as I get $$. If anyone can make it work, It's you !! I want to try it on my outdoor plants !!:surf:

Big box for 3, 6 lb. bags ? Subbed ! I'm hoping this works !! I'll be buying a set up of MG, as soon as I get $$. If anyone can make it work, It's you !! I want to try it on my outdoor plants !!:surf:

Hey thanks so much sp! I have high hopes! You should check out blood guy and blazes journals too. They are using mighty grow so it will be cool to see how our buds turn out.

Bloodguy's GDP & KushnCheese Soil Grow Sponsored By MightyGrow 2017

Mighty Grow Madness Autos & Photos Blazes Sponsored Grow Current

Hey Mr A welcome in! Hope all is well in your world? :passitleft:

Always great to join in on your journals :passitleft:

Hey! Its always great to have you in! :passitleft:

i started 2 Afghans last year, but they both were males. they were free seeds, not I know why !!:morenutes:

Yeah i hate freebies. I give them away mostly. I have two that dont sound like bad strains but worried to start them as ive always had poor luck with freebies

Little update today but hoping for a big update on Thursday. Thursday ill finish my cob purchase and i should have the grow stones, domolite, and coco. Once the cobs are set up in the tent ill pull a blurple panel which will be the perfect veg light for my closet mgo veg. I cant wait to get this grow show started!!

Back
Top Bottom