Pat Gets Hairy With A Gorilla

Pat999

Good day my fellow growers. I am finally back and into my new house and got my tent all set up. I have thrown my Gorilla Glue freebie into the paper towel and waiting for it to germinate. Currently temps are a little bit of an issue but with the LED on it sit between 23 Celsius and 24C under a blanket to keep it in the dark.

I have turned the panel off for tonight since we are experiencing a big storm, first big one to hit us in quite a few years.

Alright on to some info for my grow:

Strain: Gorilla Glue freebie
Light: Mars Hydro II 700w
Medium: Pure coco all the way
Nutrients: BioBizz Grow and Bloom. CalMag and a new addition of Silica.
Tent: 1M x 1M x 1.8M Mars Hydro Tent
Final Pot size: +- 30Litres

I am hoping to see some taproots within the next day or two then it will go straight into a rockwool 4' cube and into a pot.

I also got a new temp meter and PPM pen for the first time, so ofcourse I had to take a looksee at what my normal tap PPM rating is. So my erection could not be stopped as it only showed 72PPM straight from the tap :party::ganjamon:

420-magazine-mobile1033797902.jpg

This grow will be taken a bit more serious than the last one. Notes will be made and info written down on exactly what goes on.

Unfortunately I have no photos of the complete tent yet as I need to make a small adjustment with the inline fan ducting, I bought it short like me!

Alot of new things to take place in this grow as I am going for a single little monster plant, scrogging it under either 85cm x 85cm or 90cm x 90cm, depending on size. Final pot size should be around 30L, roughly.

I hope everybody has a blessed day, thanks for joining in!

Pat the Gorilla tamer

420-magazine-mobile528956268.jpg

Mines 300-400 ppm, 72ppm is fantastic!
Bru I was properly excited to see it. I would have been happy with between 100-150ppm and this is great. I think my grow should go smoothly now with the addition of the PPM pen and temp/humidity meter. Thanks for tagging along I really appreciate it :passitleft: puff puff pass

Bru I was properly excited to see it. I would have been happy with between 100-150ppm and this is great. I think my grow should go smoothly now with the addition of the PPM pen and temp/humidity meter. Thanks for tagging along I really appreciate it :passitleft: puff puff pass

I'm in Pat! Gorilla Glue is one of my favorite strains. My waters ppm is like 30. It's absurd. 72 is a great number. PPM pen will make a big difference in your weeducation and always good to know your environment measurements. It's the most important factor after all!

Going to be fun to watch this one!

I'm in Pat! Gorilla Glue is one of my favorite strains. My waters ppm is like 30. It's absurd. 72 is a great number. PPM pen will make a big difference in your weeducation and always good to know your environment measurements. It's the most important factor after all!

Going to be fun to watch this one!
Whats up Ase, 30 is amazing. Do you just have it that way straight from the tap? I am quite interested to see how much of a difference it will make. Lets hope this bean pops. Only got one, LoL. Welcome aboard :passitleft:
Hey Pat I'm subbed, and here to see how your run goes.
Yo welcome welcome. Anywhere is a good seat to take. Blessings bru

I am along for the ride my friend.

Cheers.
Mr Ditch himself, welcome for the ride brother. Your Tangie Angie looking sweet. Can't imagine the smell it must have. One on the house for sure :passitleft::passitleft:
Iam Gona sub to this as well, Iam planning on running gg in my tables soon :) wana see how yours goes
Sup Wiley, the more the merrier I always say! I am quite excited for this grow. True proper genetics and a first for me growing it. Lets hope I can smash the 200g mark, gotta aim for something right? Blessings bru
My tap water is 140 ppm
Rain water here is 8-20 lol . .
Damn bru that rain water is a gem! Would love to have that around here. I was surprised to see my tap water getting those numbers. Was honestly expecting like double that :passitleft:
Straight from the tap! It's a big reason why homebrewers are known for their great beers here.
Then I definitely have to get some of that beer in the hand. I don't like drinking too much. A beer once in a month is perfect for me. Honestly can't say when last I tasted that brew. Great beers, great cannabis, what isn't to like??

Hey pat,Ide like to pull up a chair if ya don't mind:)
BT! An honour to have you along for the ride :adore: welcome to my little journal :passitleft:
I'm in on this one bud, best of luck my friend.
Sup bru, we got this one sorted. Just waiting on that bean to pop then into the coco we go :party:
About time you got it going brother! If your last harvest was anything to go by then this one is gonna be poes jas :p
LoL man I wish I could have started sooner but this house move threw a spanner in my spaghetti :rofl: lets aim for that 200g mark in this one bru. Definitely gonna be trading some bud with you after it is done.

Back
Top Bottom