Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

GrimReefer83

Whaddup stoners and connoisseurs alike!

Inspired by a Red Cup thread, I would like to start and welcome anyone interested in an all in, for fun, grow off!

Details;
*15th June Germination*
*Autoflowers only!*
*Any medium / nutes / grandmas secret ingredients*
*18oz / .5L (Solo cup or similar, get funky) maximum final container*
*2x plants per grower maximum*

Alone or companioned, I'm going to begin germination of my girls on the 15th! So wether you are interested in doing your first mini grow, or just in for the viewings, it should be a fun ride all the same.

Welcoming all novice / expert growers, but intended for those who have never participated in a grow like this.

Best of luck!

Grim

We had a contest like this a year ago and it was a blast. Are the containers limited to solo cups or can we improvise a container using the same amount of medium? Either way a couple autos will make an appearance from us!

Glad to have you on board Nismo .
That's an awesome point, I'm happy to open it to different containers, anything that constitutes a mini grow / limited medium grow. I might even do a solo cup + funky cup container for my entries, thanks for the idea!

Any ideas to which strain you want to use?

Glad to have you on board Nismo .
That's an awesome point, I'm happy to open it to different containers, anything that constitutes a mini grow / limited medium grow. I might even do a solo cup + funky cup container for my entries, thanks for the idea!

Any ideas to which strain you want to use?

So, any cup or container that is 16 oz in size or smaller is fair game?

SoLo Cups, Docs Kit(new and improved)and soil, Autos, ...Sounds like Zigs old GR...:rofl:

Im in...

going to go find my own auto.. JH x PEX

Thank you Nismo for the link..:circle-of-love:
GR thank you for thread :)

:thanks:

Well there it is.. games over before it started ...
Will be wicked growing next to you bud, can't wait for this to kick off!

As for container size..
18oz / .5L worth of medium. I'm going to use an 18oz solo cup, and some thing else for #2 when i fill the second container, I'm gonna take a solo cup full of medium and tip it into the other container.

re: Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

Time to buy some solo cups!!!!! I got a stack of autos I've been looking for a reason to pop a few!!! I'm in June 15th 12:00am 2 beans go into water and h2o2 and we are off and growing!!!!!should be a nice Grow to compare all the Auto strains that have gained so much popularity in the last 3 years!!!!!

Well there it is.. games over before it started ...
Will be wicked growing next to you bud, can't wait for this to kick off!

As for container size..
18oz / .5L worth of medium. I'm going to use an 18oz solo cup, and some thing else for #2 when i fill the second container, I'm gonna take a solo cup full of medium and tip it into the other container.

What is the harvest date?

Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo cups & Autos!

Time to buy some solo cups!!!!! I got a stack of autos I've been looking for a reason to pop a few!!! I'm in June 15th 12:00am 2 beans go into water and h2o2 and we are off and growing!!!!!should be a nice Grow to compare all the Auto strains that have gained so much popularity in the last 3 years!!!!!

Welcome aboard skate! My Autos are piling up as well, just starting to notice the beauty, and more so, fun of autos.
Got beaanzzz to fry
420-magazine-mobile81381773.jpg

The auto side of my seed cabinet ...

Soaking / scratching / inserting.. snifffing.. on 15th local whenevers good for grower. Im in Aus so I'll probably do mine at night / afternoon on the 15th, otherwise I'll be ahead . Is easier for me not to peak on the seed if I'm asleep too.. haha .

So are we to grow the entire auto in the solo cup or clones from the auto?
Does the auto need started on 15th or the clone? I have an auto that is 3 weeks old I can put a clone into a solo cup. Does that count?

Back
Top Bottom