Mike's Organic Garden

unnamedmike

420 Member
Hi guys
starting a new grow, 8 ACEs Golden Tiger & 4 Jackass(hashplant*jackherer). 3ª attempt at new place, (2 first in hydro = disaster). problem is warm climate all year around, hope organic grow be better, now at 30ºC.

400w led light, 8 * cxb3590 (waiting 320w to 720w) turned on at night.

12 * 20l bucks, worm compost, peat moss & coco.

For watering using a 250l aquarium water RO Reconstituted water (iron & Mg, Ca & K carbonates)
At moment, fish feeded with duckweed.

to complete nutrients i use a Vortex bucket to make teas. Alfalfa, mango, banana, wormcompost, compost, etc.
looking for horsetail, nettle and some more plants to tea.

alfalfa

frozen fruit peels

Using LAB too, actually a year old and still working

English is not my language as you can see, im sorry about, hope enough Understandable. Thanks to 420 forums i learn a lot, and want to share my grain of sand :Namaste:

Girls pictures when lights turned On.

Long flowering time for GT, but the best effect, one of my favorite. Which bank is the Lebanese? I love the indicas of those lands.

Ace Seeds has the lebanese, heres my PCK x Erdpurt. 100% indica:
420-magazine-mobile896941954.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1554163396.jpg

Wonderful. I wish I still had my fish tanks. Makes great water for plants. I used to keep African cichlids.
Great strains.

:ciao:
hi kelticblue, thanks :welcome: African cichlids are some beautiful fish, little dogs, very smarts. I like fish water for watering too, Many beneficial microorganisms, help in my warm climate

Ace Seeds has the lebanese, heres my PCK x Erdpurt. 100% indica:

amazing plants pennywise & beautiful cross, wishing to see the result !

Sad day, my camera is dead, and actually im living where St Peter lost his flip-flops, today pictures may be the lasts in ten days or so ... (camera randomly work)

I did not say that the golden tiger are selected cuttings from regular seeds (two phenos, 4 thai, 4 malawi) and jackass are from 4 female seeds, i keep a copy of each one jack

jackass clone

A few days ago I bought 320w more bloom light, in addition to giving more space to the ones i already have (still waiting for), i want to put a DIY light rail too, to expand the flowering zone enough to include 4 more plants (now 3x4, looking for 4x4) 4 destroyer from cannabiogen (selected clone from regular seeds):

Today is blooming day 20 and they are monsters.

Initial idea was bloom in "soil" this time, but for the next crop think of using aquaponic ebb & flow. I think I'd better continue with coconut like soils and organic, im charming as they go, perfect ph, much vigor, without lack or excess, and if its working, dont touch.

While I wait the 320w more of cree they continue to grow, golden tiger pheno thai is showing pre flowers while streching, the 4 Jackass is yet blooming & golden tiger pheno malawi is streching more... In my last post I said to put 4 plants more (destroyer) but is not enough space for more plants,

I added aloe vera(organic & fresh), coconut water (organic fresh), pinnaple(fresh) & cucumber(fresh) to the previous tea recipe, algae (agro mix ...) alfalfa, banana, mango, raw sugar (looking for unsulphated molasses) EWC, compost and purslane.

Forget to say that I have a small area of ​​vegetative, where i keep some mini mothers and rooted cuttings, are the photos with red led, actually keeping the 2 goldentiger phenos, destroyer, lilly and 4 cutting from the 4 blooming jackass

Sorry for the (no)photos, im really uncomfortable taking photos with the cellphone, i already sent the camera to repair.

Those plants are absolutely beautiful! Subbed! :thumb:
:thanks:
Thanks dindale

How do you tell the difference between the thai pheno and the malawi pheno?
These two phenotypes was select them from 4 females from 10 regular seeds. I had some problems that prevented me from getting their 100% genetic, but two plants were more resinous and with fewer leaves.

The tallest plants near to wall (malawi pheno) is 120 days, and the effect is loooong, strong, clear, but you can be disorientated in your house... Taste like peanut butter for me .
Thai pheno, center row (smallest) take 105 days last time, 2 weeks less than malawi pheno. powerfull effect too, more clear and less fisical, taste peanut butter, flowers and citrics.

I love these effects, but I would like to look for more females, after filling my empty boats, i want to cross these two golden tiger between them, by themselves, and by a CBG destroyer.

Back
Top Bottom