Day Of The Triffids

Dogwash

Check these beasts out

I'm running 2 x 315w Philips Daylight, plus 6 x 26w Secret Jardin TLED (6 x 55w equivalent - two veg strips (blue) and four bloom (red)

When i got em they were about a foot tall and monster cropped clones

I vegged em for five weeks, doing a lot of low stress training and defoliating

They are two weeks into flip - gone eighteen inches in that time - I have been controlling the temp in their dark phase and keeping it about 22C to try to reduce stretch

I laid the SCROG net out one week into flip, and removed a lot of the lower growth as well as thinning them out again - no matter how much i take away, they just keep on expanding to fill the space

Veg growth has started to slow now, they are drinking less again after a thirsty two weeks

Their focus of growth has changed towards the newly emerged flowers

20170609_231552.jpg

20170609_231557.jpg

20170609_215747.jpg

20170609_215853.jpg

20170609_215902.jpg

20170609_215814.jpg

20170609_215739.jpg

Looking good dogwash. Soon your gonna have a tent full of buds. Definitely subbed!!

Looks awesome mate :) Great to see you have a journal up and running :thumb: subbed in :)

Hey Jgrowlove, hey Feral, thanks for dropping by, hope you like the SCROG

Wondered last night if I'd taken too much out but 12 hours later they have sprung back and filled the gaps :)

I'm really pleased with the bud formation after only two weeks :)

I've edged the EC up gradually week by week 0.1 or 0.2 per week since I first got em and they are now accepting 2.1 with no worries

Gonna hit 2.2 by the end of this week

Holy crap man, you growing a jungle there or what?! That's beautiful!

Hehe thanks flytier, it's a pretty awesome sight to behold

I've been astounded at how fast they leaped up since i flipped em

They've definitely grown over two feet in just over two weeks time

I've been defoliating a whole bag load of off cuts pretty much weekly for a month

I'm here and I've subbed. Looking full in there dogwash, they're flourishing!

How do Tunkers, good to see ya bro :)

King of the McGuyver grow :)

Yes mate i am well pleased with this SCROG - it's only my third grow - but I have done a LOT of learning and observing

I'll take some pics of my nute range tomorrow, I'm combining four different brands I think

Hi Pennywise, Hi Scrogdawg :) how's it going? cheers for dropping by

Here's a quick look at the nute range I am using

20170614_144254.jpg

I am using a combination of Gold Label, Green Planet, Plant Magic & Grow Solutions

The whole gold label range, including their awesome Bat Boost added during flowering - I'm sticking with gold label as my main notes as I have used em from the start and am coming to understand how to use em outside of the chart

I noticed some deficiencies last time but didn't know enough to properly sort em out & rebalance immediately

I understand now how much better to identify & move on deficiencies using Gold Label

Plant Magic Magne-cal also has all the micro nutrients the plants need & goes in from the start

Green Planet Liquid W8 & Finisher - Liquid W8 i started towards the end of veg - finisher i have brought in at half strength now week three of flowering, will up it to full strength next week - They are growth enhancer / accelerators (plant steroids lol)

Grow solutions Terpenez adds flavour and incases oil production - that will get introduced next week too :)

Back
Top Bottom