Kaptain Seaweed Gives It Another Try

Seaweed Farmz

Hey guys! Welcome to the beginning of my grow journal. Last night I received a bunch of seeds from Neptune Seedbank and a handful from another Seedbank that I won't be using anymore.
Can't recommend NSB enough. I dropped 100 on 10 reg Goliath F2s they sent me the following.

10 x Reg Goliath F2 by In House Genetics
2 x Fem GG4 x Alien Wrench (I think that was the name)
4 x Reg (I think) Leviathan OG by "42"
2 x Reg (I think) GG4 by DocsDankSeedBank (I think)
3 x Reg Nimbus 2000 by Dragon Flam Genetics (this one is a keeper)
2x Fem Skunk #1 from unnamed Seedbank
3 x Fem Chocolate Mint OG by HSO (bought through unnamed Seedbank

So I dropped 3 Goliaths in water hoping for a girl and I dropped 1 CMOG because I know it will be a girl.

I'll be growing in DBHBB I have soil cooked from a few months ago.

I'm vegging under the Perfect Sun Dwarf Star (Thank you Neil)

I'm ordering a new tent (current one is unavailable), some fans, and some ducting then I'm set to go.

Here's some pics of the seeds, the DS, and a Goliath bud I grabbed off of Instagram. Fluffy bottom nug too.
Capture454.PNG
Capture1112.PNG
Capture3106.PNG
Capture2109.PNG
Capture453.PNG
Capture512.PNG

Ciao tutti

Today I fashioned together a temporary seedling area. I will be purchasing a tent tonight along with some fans, but this area will do for now.
I dropped 3 Goliaths and 1 Chocolate Mint OG. I was going to out up the Dwarf Star but the area is too small, they would be fried. Instead I have a CFL/LED bulb mixture specifically for small clones and seedlings. I dug a 1/4 in deep hole sprinkled with some fairy dust (roots) and dropped the beans. See pictures. PS needed a bowl before I started.

The first bean split is a Chocolate Mint OG
The rest are Goliaths
Capture456.PNG
Capture1113.PNG
Capture3107.PNG
Capture2110.PNG
Capture455.PNG
Capture513.PNG

All 4 sprouts are coming up. One still has a helmet hope it's not an issue. Leaving it on for now as it hasn't stood up yet all the way but if it's all the way up and and shell is still there I'll gently try to remove it.

Goliath #1
420-magazine-mobile651492110.jpg

Goliath #2 still has a helmet

420-magazine-mobile2048197521.jpg

Goliath #3 this one came up first and is looking great so far

420-magazine-mobile61476639.jpg

Chocolate Mint OG was the second to come up, she's slightly bent to the left I have to imagine this is because she literally just came up.

420-magazine-mobile1853458798.jpg

I'm going to consider today to be day 1 of their lives. They're on a 18/6 light schedule. We're misting with water and covering with a humidome.
Temp and RH aren't precise but close.
74.8 f
49% RH
The humidity doesn't apply right now because they're under a dome probably 90% humidity underneath

So we are at day 3 of these young hopefully female plants lives. 3/4 are thriving the shell finally fell off of the one I planted too shallow. I unfortunately was out of town and didn't get to moisten the shell enough before I left and it was quite dry. I got it off and the membrane. I gently separated the leaves with a razor blade.

420-magazine-mobile381213243.jpg

Room specs

420-magazine-mobile233241354.jpg

Goliath 1

420-magazine-mobile603497877.jpg

Goliath 2

420-magazine-mobile448961439.jpg

Goliath 3 the one that had the shell problem.

420-magazine-mobile285941454.jpg

Chocolate Mint OG
you can already see how different her leaves are compared to the Goliaths.

I thought they looked kinda lengthy so I lowered the light a tad. No other change than that. Have a good one all!

So we are at day 3 of these young hopefully female plants lives. 3/4 are thriving the shell finally fell off of the one I planted too shallow. I unfortunately was out of town and didn't get to moisten the shell enough before I left and it was quite dry. I got it off and the membrane. I gently separated the leaves with a razor blade.

420-magazine-mobile381213243.jpg

Room specs

420-magazine-mobile233241354.jpg

Goliath 1

420-magazine-mobile603497877.jpg

Goliath 2

420-magazine-mobile448961439.jpg

Goliath 3 the one that had the shell problem.

420-magazine-mobile285941454.jpg

Chocolate Mint OG
you can already see how different her leaves are compared to the Goliaths.

I thought they looked kinda lengthy so I lowered the light a tad. No other change than that. Have a good one all!
Edit: Goliath 2 had the shell problem. Goliath 3 is the one that has the biggest true leaves so far. My bad just toked a keif bowl and I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and travelled across states today. Little exhausted haha. Good night all.

Back
Top Bottom