First Grow Journal

420-magazine-mobile374240482.jpg

So Im trying an organic grow. I found sub cools super soil recipe and completed all steps. I have 2 led lights one 450w one 300. I plan on getting the power veg t5s eventually

So the strains are
1 Afagan kush
1 killimanjaro( probably spelled incorrectly.)
1 ultimate purple
1 dutch passion purple #1
And a few Im not sure.
I plan on a organic perpetual grow. I heard uv rays help with resin production and I read the power veg t5s have the most( it could be a marketing ploy but Im biting what they are selling so...) so im going with them. This is the biggest grow I have ever attempted and my future med consumption depends on it being good

420-magazine-mobile152363408.jpg

Im not sure what is wrong with. This little guy butif someone knows it would help. Im not sure the strain and it is ph'ed at 6 to 7 in roots organics

I'm slowly building my grow. I know I am going to need more light but I want to finish building the grow then stock with lights

420-magazine-mobile619947972.jpg
s
So the tips of some of my plants are starting to point down. Is that cause for concern if so what should I be doing aboit it? I just topped could it just be stressed

420-magazine-mobile783752305.jpg

Also future grow room 16'x10' with separate veg room. I'm getting close for the room to be finished but then I still have to put lights in there. I'm just taking it one step at a time

420-magazine-mobile1586684150.jpg
420-magazine-mobile448284643.jpg

So after a little research I think I have nitrogen toxicity but it's super soil in the bottom 1/3. I'm not sure how to treat when I only feed water

I'm in.

Wow that room your building has a ton of room, i'm so jealous. :thumb:

As for too much nitrogen ... IDK.. I thought nitro toxicity showed up with more clawing and yellowing, I'm assuming it's not over-watering, that last pic doesn't quite look like nitro toxicity to me though, the 6-23 pic however sort of does. Again I don't know much about this stuff at all.. so maybe I shouldn't really be commenting about it. That said, what is the PH of your run-off? Supposedly for nitrogen tox where you're not adding nutes (if you are cut back) and the run-off is on the high side is to flush with a little lower ph'd water. Particularly if they are starting flower stage.

Back
Top Bottom