Autoflower Mix: Outdoor, Supersoil/Coir, 2017

Damonchari

Hello there

Bit about myself to follow
Had a bad car accident years ago and have had chronic pain and sleep troubles since. For years I used oxy, gablahblahblah.. the list is endless of narcotics and nerve numbs. The older docs had no problem giving a script but I have a nice young doc now, she's smart as a whip and suggested I use pot. On my very limited fixed income I have saved and amazon-d since early last fall and gotten myself a nice little collection of natural amendments and gear.

10 pack of fem/auto mix (crop king)
10 gallon "think crucial" brand fabric pots and a couple nursary pots

Azomite
Hi phos bat guano
Blood meal
Fish bone meal
Dolomite lime
Humic acid
Earthworm castings
--- All of these were mixed to proportion with some popular recipes so It wouldn't be overly hot but still has everything they need and then some.
The soil and medium they were cooked in are Pro-mix hp/cc myco and Fafard veranda potting mix at about 50/50.
This mix was cooked for 6 weeks through the end of april and may. The hot soil was layered into the 10 gallon pots with the top 3rd consisting of mostly veranda mix. The sprouts were germinated in a dilution of seaweed extract and placed directly into the pots.
We've been lucky enough in the north atlantic (maritimes Canada) to have a really good growing season so far. Watering is at a minimum and the sun is shining strong. Ththree plants that I'll be showing soon are 4 weeks from seed and have been top dressed once with hot soil and fed with seaweed and molasses once. They seem to be having a great time and was surprised to find one of the girls is already showing signs of flower. I'll get some updated pictures tomorrow to show you what I mean. I hope you'll join me as I dive into it. Hopefully in a months time I'll be cutting down sone sticky medicine and be on the way to self sufficient medication. "Get to the point let's roll another joint" here's the pics :)
Local kelp concentrate (liquid)

Hello there

Bit about myself to follow
Had a bad car accident years ago and have had chronic pain and sleep troubles since. For years I used oxy, gablahblahblah.. the list is endless of narcotics and nerve numbs. The older docs had no problem giving a script but I have a nice young doc now, she's smart as a whip and suggested I use pot. On my very limited fixed income I have saved and amazon-d since early last fall and gotten myself a nice little collection of natural amendments and gear.

10 pack of fem/auto mix (crop king)
10 gallon "think crucial" brand fabric pots and a couple nursary pots

Azomite
Hi phos bat guano
Blood meal
Fish bone meal
Dolomite lime
Humic acid
Earthworm castings
--- All of these were mixed to proportion with some popular recipes so It wouldn't be overly hot but still has everything they need and then some.
The soil and medium they were cooked in are Pro-mix hp/cc myco and Fafard veranda potting mix at about 50/50.
This mix was cooked for 6 weeks through the end of april and may. The hot soil was layered into the 10 gallon pots with the top 3rd consisting of mostly veranda mix. The sprouts were germinated in a dilution of seaweed extract and placed directly into the pots.
We've been lucky enough in the north atlantic (maritimes Canada) to have a really good growing season so far. Watering is at a minimum and the sun is shining strong. Ththree plants that I'll be showing soon are 4 weeks from seed and have been top dressed once with hot soil and fed with seaweed and molasses once. They seem to be having a great time and was surprised to find one of the girls is already showing signs of flower. I'll get some updated pictures tomorrow to show you what I mean. I hope you'll join me as I dive into it. Hopefully in a months time I'll be cutting down sone sticky medicine and be on the way to self sufficient medication. "Get to the point let's roll another joint" here's the pics :)
Local kelp concentrate (liquid)
420-magazine-mobile842112168.jpg

4 days from seed
420-magazine-mobile851801172.jpg

2 weeks
420-magazine-mobile170858507.jpg

3 weeks
420-magazine-mobile1571255270.jpg

4 weeks

420-magazine-mobile788710948.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1667965711.jpg

420-magazine-mobile813300404.jpg

420-magazine-mobile391935890.jpg
420-magazine-mobile907931801.jpg

5 weeks and 3 days from seed, making up some new tea so I figured I'd take some pictures
This last one is a "Dutch Passion Frisian Dew" that had a rough start (snapped the tap when I was planting :s)
420-magazine-mobile496702831.jpg

1 day shy of 7 weeks from seed
420-magazine-mobile1775246718.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1820059655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1340200314.jpg
420-magazine-mobile53094693.jpg
420-magazine-mobile353304758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile883730610.jpg

I've been tucking some bigger leaves as I see them and lowering the tops of each an inch every other day. It seems to be tricking the plants into making new tops. The one biggin there with the 10 pound weight isn't showing any signs of flower. Making me wonder if a photoperiod plant got mixed in with my "auto fem mix" or maybe it's just a late bloomer. I'll keep ya posted.
Cheers

1 day shy of 7 weeks from seed
I've been tucking some bigger leaves as I see them and lowering the tops of each an inch every other day. It seems to be tricking the plants into making new tops.
Cheers

Can't speak for any other strain than the Blueberry auto I'm running some serious LST on, but I have to say mine loves it. Many many more "tops."
20170709_104411.jpg

Can't wait to compare the results from my LST and the non LST plants.

Back
Top Bottom