The Making of Purple Knight! Starring GDP & Night Nurse

BedroomFarmer

What strain is it? Night Nurse and GDP
Soil or Hydro? Coco
How often are you watering? Daily
Type and strength of ferts used? Maxibloom lucas formula.
Screenshot_20170622-185057.png
Screenshot_20170622-184948.png
20170622_181201.jpg
20170622_181157.jpg

Im making a pressurized germination bomb reps to feral for that! Will post pics of seeds being dropped. Im pretty sure referman seeds is the original breeder of night nurse so hoping these bc buds are just as good.

I will put these seeds in 1 gal pots as mothers, take clones to sex, then breed them based on the smoke hopfully i get at least one male or one female to breed with.

Whoa! Definitely interested in this.

Love the name "Purple Knight". May you win some awards in the future. .

Hey thanks vex!! Welcome in! If its good id definitely like to sell it on seedbay or one of the auction sites. That would be awesome. Bedroomfarmers purple knight.

I just dropped the lebs in a cup of water and put them on a heat mat. Ill get some solos with coco going this morning.

Hey alright! What about the shit? Are you making a journal?

Im In for sure

Im hoping to Frankenstein some Original Skunk #1 with either Dark Devil or a Candida.. Not sure yet

Welcome in scorpio! That sounds like a good cross! Are you going to do it in your current grow journal?

Welcome in scorpio! That sounds like a good cross! Are you going to do it in your current grow journal?

Im thinking ill be starting a New Thread soon, so Many plants now dosent really cover them all...

I have 2 Skunks going now, I hope one is a male, if not Ill start 2 more till I get one

Ill grow the Leb first then do Shit, ill save pollen from both grows then make crosses. Not sure but illl be starting a new perpetual journal soon so will probably update the Lebs in my current journal for now.

Ill grow the Leb first then do Shit, ill save pollen from both grows then make crosses. Not sure but illl be starting a new perpetual journal soon so will probably update the Lebs in my current journal for now.

How do you Save Pollen Penny??

Im thinking ill be starting a New Thread soon, so Many plants now dosent really cover them all...

I have 2 Skunks going now, I hope one is a male, if not Ill start 2 more till I get one

Ill have to check it out!

Oh thats a great idea. Maybe i should have done seperate grows... either way i only have 4 total but i like your style!

How do you Save Pollen Penny??

Im not sure how pw does it but you can let the plant bust on a mirror or glass. Let the pollen dry a bit, scrape into a pile and cut it with baking soda. Put it in a bag then freeze.

Interesting project! Subbed.

Hey DD! Alright! Welcome in!

Definitely interested in the Night Nurse
Hope you don't mind, I'll sit in on this one

Hey tio, you know your always welcome! Grab a chair! And Puff puff pass. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom