Round #2

Alaskan420907

Well it was a success with the 2 unknown indica's and the 1 out of 2 blue dreams that survived, so I've decided to continue growing

I got a couple Girl scout cookie seeds from an old coworker, got 2 out of 3 to germinate, and holy cow do these things grow tall, and fast!!! They're about a month and a half old now. I know I waited entitled to long to top the 1, being as it's almost 2' tall already, but I topped it last night and took about 6-8" off. Now these are my first sativa's. Can anyone give me some pointers in what to do vs what not to do when comparing to indica's?? I just started feeding them nutes, using some of the soul synthetic stuff I had left over,
But am going to make the switch to advanced nutrients when the funds are available.

That being said, I'm feeding them the same amount and times as I did the indica's....but these guys are showing signs of nute burn. Or at least 1 plant is.

Is this nute burn or just a deficiency?? I did wait WAY to long to get them into 3 gallon pots, and they were rather root bound. But they've been in the new 3 gallon pots for about 5 days now.

420-magazine-mobile642264107.jpg

Now I know this is nuts burn. I'm doing just ph'd water for a week or so, and then back off even more on the nutes.

420-magazine-mobile849017687.jpg

Hope to get some more, and the same people following this journal that did my first!! I'll make sure to keep posting daily pics as much as possible.

Thanka for viewing and hope ya enjoy the ride .

420-magazine-mobile624976686.jpg

Sad things happened this weekend...needless to say 1 plant got broke almost completely in half, and the other got ripped out of her pot. They've only been in 3 gallon pots for a week or so. I'm going to try and save them. If they die, well that's the end of the line for me. This is the woman's "go to" every time she gets pissed off. First it was the tent. Now it's the plants. Wish me luck everyone....

Well. I didn't give up. I was able to bring both plants back to life, and here they are a couple days in bloom. They definitely slowed waaaayyyyy down on growing. Especially the one that got snapped I'm half. I can't believe it healed itself!!
420-magazine-mobile235569643.jpg

Here you can see where the one plant got snapped in half. I was able to use a curton rod and zip ties to support it up and she healed all on her own!!
420-magazine-mobile1034485720.jpg

420-magazine-mobile264988830.jpg

420-magazine-mobile678163548.jpg

Day 4 of bloom. Crazy how fast they're growing!! Hopefully the tragic event a month ago won't effect the outcome of the buds....time will tell!!

420-magazine-mobile1423670869.jpg
420-magazine-mobile898209502.jpg

Almost at the end of week 5. I swear I can almost watch these buds grow as I stare at them....Or maybe that's just the bowl I just roasted talking. Who knows lol.

I know they aren't the size of corn cobbs, but the fact that there are even buds at all impresses me after all these girls have been through...

420-magazine-mobile353365661.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1353115036.jpg
420-magazine-mobile956157155.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1433414501.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1371093497.jpg

Buds are still getting bigger And bigger!!! Sadly my daughter decided to kill my note 3, and my back up phone can barley run this app, let alone take a picture.....

But I will definitely post updated pictures soon!!

I'm not going to lie. I cut off some lower, smaller buds, let them dry out, and smoked em. Yaaaa they didn't taste the best, but these GSC are strong AF!!!

Back
Top Bottom