2Crispy, Rainbow Jones, Strawberry Cough, Purple Trainwreck & 1 Off Freebie Seeds

2Crispy

Germinated a few seeds to get my summer grow ready.

2 Rainbow Jones, Connoisseur Genetics = GDP X Casey Jones
2 Strawberry Cough, Dutch Passion
2 Purple Trainwreck, Humbolt Seed Org = Mendo Purps X Trainwreck
1 Sag N Sour, TH Seeds (Freebie from Attitude seeds)
1 Royal Kush, G13 Labs (Freebie from Attitude Seeds)
2 Sinmint Cookies, (From a friend and one of them looks like it may not make it)

Probably going to go into my flood & drain, not sure yet. I am also thinking about getting an LED. They are currently under a T5. More info to follow in a week when I put them into the veg garden

re: 2Crispy - Rainbow Jones - Strawberry Cough - Purple Trainwreck & 1 Off Freebie Seeds

oaseeds_order.jpg
IMAG1231_1_.jpg

opps, forgot my first photo entries.

re: 2Crispy - Rainbow Jones - Strawberry Cough - Purple Trainwreck & 1 Off Freebie Seeds

IMAG1296_1_.jpg
IMAG1295_1_.jpg

Notice the mutated Purple Trainwreck. I couldn't understand when the top stoped growing, next thing I know the "main" popped out from the side

IMAG1294_1_.jpg
IMAG1293_1_.jpg
IMAG1292_1_.jpg
IMAG1291_1_.jpg
IMAG1290_1_.jpg

A couple looks at some of the ones I topped and a second look at the mutated PTW. I also had a Strawberry cough split into two "mains" with out topping. I am curious if my conditions are leading the plants to mutate. Also I pulled one of the sinmints. I looked pretty week and I already have some challenges with the growth rates of all the different strains.

Is that mold on top of your cubes?
Algae, I have heard that it can prevent oxygen from the roots, but I have never had a problem. Next time I am at the garden store I'll pick up shields that prevent the light from hitting the top of the cubes.

Algae, I have heard that it can prevent oxygen from the roots, but I have never had a problem. Next time I am at the garden store I'll pick up shields that prevent the light from hitting the top of the cubes.

That makes a lot more sense than mold lol. I was curious because I'm noticing a little bit happening in my veg dome. Too much humidity maybe? I know mine is more on the higher end, between 53 and 66. Time for me to read up on moss prevention...

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

Hey Teddy!! I’ve got a question might be a dumb one but I’ll give it a shot! Once I’ve finished a grow journal how do I go about closing it out to begin a new one? I’m sorry for the inconvenience I’m very new to the internet and how I use it since I’ve began to publicize my garden on the large scale that I have been lately. Now that my state is legal to show these girls off in a more professional and passionate way I’d love to know more on how to use this furum for my future platform in the industry. Thanks Teddy and much love and happy growing brotha!!

@Moto258
Apologies for the tardy reply, I've been unavoidably away.

To close down a Grow Journal, just use the report button at the bottom of every post. The Mods will then check the journal and move it to Completed.

:thanks:

Wow, this is an old one....I didn't mean to abandon this journal, but I recall this particular grow not finishing up right. Truthfully, I wasn't that good at growing back then. I could get things started but if the spider mites didn't get to me then the poor nutrient/ph issues did.
I learned in the last 3 years that my water needed to be fortified in the last few weeks of bloom with cal-mag and phosphorus. It took me a few grows to dial in but for the most part the plants can now finish without being Mal-nourished.
The other amateur mistake I was making was topping off my reservoir with more nutrient water. Getting as TDS meter changed my life. Now I take readings daily. I have a spread sheet to log 2 time daily PH and TDS readings. I also learned that when changing the reservoir and adjusting the PH, I didn't need to adjust exactly to my goal the first time because the PH of reservoir was going to rise due to the saturation in the rock wool cubes.

All that being said, I did manage to pull quite a few ghost train haze and Rainbow Jones crops over the next few years. The mites eventually took over the moms and I started over from scratch after disinfecting the grow space. I can share a few pics of those strains although they are not from this exact grow documented at the beginning of this journal.

As for the other strains...

The strawberry cough had 2 vastly different phenos. One grew all long and stretchy like a sativa with the node spacing, the other very compact with more kush like cola buds and not much spacing. I do have a few more of these seeds and am now motivated to try again. I only grew this one out the one time.

Purple train wreck was some what disappointing. I managed to grow this one several times however I never had it turn purple. I know the rules, cooler temps in the dark cycle and all. Also didn't get the train wreck affects I have experienced before during my Bay area medical days. Truthfully I have yet to become a fan of the Humboldt Seed Organization, I had another strain from them, lemon kush headband, that would always turn to hermies. I still have some of this in a jar from my collection, pics to follow.

Sage N' Sour...nothing to report. She grew big colas but yellowed and wilted before reaching potential.

For all the problems I had growing and curing a few years back, I would use that flower to make some Rick Simpson Oil. That worked out fine, I have a dedicated fan club for that.

I'll get some pictures archived over the weekend so I can but this journal to bed.

Back
Top Bottom