6 Jock Horror Autos - Coco Coir Grow

upinsmoke365

Well its that time again. Going to try out coco coir. Coco bricks I hydrated with phed tap water of 6 with Epsom salts. Flushed with phed 6 tap water. Planted seeds directly in the coco. Took 3 days and they are all coming up. 3 gallon air pruning pots.Will keep this grow updated if any want to follow along.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Sent from my SM-T217S using 420

And the story begins. Your light setup is pretty cool. Do you mind telling me which led panel you chose?
I looked around on Amazon for a few hours and I ended up grabbing the bestva 1000w, 30 days guaranteed satisfaction and 3 year warranty.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    148.1 KB · Views: 156
Quick update. Feeding 1/4 teaspoon synthetic nutrients npk about 3-1-2, 1/4 teaspoon Epsom salts per gallon. Tap water pHed to 6. Feeding daily to runoff.
Probably soon will increase nutrients strength to 1 half strength so npk would be 6-2-4 and will continue at that rate until pistils start. Then will feed bloom nutrients. showing.

2.jpg
1.jpg

Well just set the light up. I put it 30 inches from canopy. We will see if that suffices for now. Probably over the next few days, I will build a makeshift growbox around it. Here's the video.

Back
Top Bottom