TheBlaze - Strawberry Diesel & Darlin's Net Pheno Hunt

As the title says, this will be my first attempt at full organics. Babies are currently in Freedom Farms organic seedling mix. I will be using the biobizz range, as well as kelpak, EM-prosoil, Humic acid and molasses at the end.

They will be vegged for 2 months under 600w HPS, and then moved to the flower tent under 1860w of HPS + LED.

Strains are Strawberry Diesel by Holy Smoke Seeds, (Strawberry Cough x NYC Diesel) and Purple Envy (Purple Urkle x GDP x Grape Ape) again. The focus of this journal will be on Strawberry Diesel though, as I've been waiting a while for these beans and the breeder is a fellow South African. :thumb:

Babies are a week old today, and fairly healthy although a little hungry. Remember, I'm new to this organic game, and the seedling mix contains no fast release nutrients. I did give them a very low dose of Biobizz grow on day 5. Was 0.7ml/L of water. pH was 7.1.

Here they are at 1 week:

Strawberry Diesel
20170626_115044.jpg

Purple Envy
20170626_115034.jpg

These 2 (one of each) popped a day later than the other 3. You can see they are a bit smaller.
20170626_115055.jpg

Mist maker installed today.
20170626_120417.jpg

re: TheBlaze - Strawberry Diesel & Darlin's Net Pheno Hunt

By the way, can I mix biobizz grow and kelpak together in the same bottle? I've googled, but haven't found the answer I'm looking for.

EDIT: The wonky plant bottom left is a purple envy. There is always one, it seems. Will see if it grows out of it.

:high-five: :passitleft: nice mate

After the next drink, or when they are slightly bigger, let them dry out almost completely before you water them. Then run them drench to dry. Almost to wilting, but not quite. It's hard to do remote, but you can figure out the schedule. They shouldn't need any nutes for a bit. If you have flower soil to up-pot into, use that next. Never to soon to get them acclimated. Really don't need to feed until they tell you to. :thumb:

Thanks guys. It's good to have you along. :thumb:

After the next drink, or when they are slightly bigger, let them dry out almost completely before you water them. Then run them drench to dry. Almost to wilting, but not quite. It's hard to do remote, but you can figure out the schedule. They shouldn't need any nutes for a bit. If you have flower soil to up-pot into, use that next. Never to soon to get them acclimated. Really don't need to feed until they tell you to. :thumb:

Got it.

Mix Ca in rez first
You can mix organic products together in rez, just not together in undiluted form.
Increase time between watering, until plants almost wilt.
Go easy on nutes

I do have a hotter soil mix that I will use when I up pot them.

Would you agree that they look a little hungry, and should get another light dose of biobizz grow and some kelpak? Was thinking tonight, as the last watering/feed was on saturday. So it's been 3 days now. Will let them dry out more after this next feed.

High Five :high-five:

Good to have you here bud!

Yeah, going to mix that shit up. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome to the newcomers! Good to have you guys here.

Whats kelpak

It is a biostimulant Suave. Contains Auxins and cytokinins, and is extracted from Ecklonia Maxima (kelp) here in South Africa. There is plenty of evidence to back up their claims as well. Let's see...

It's seaweed extract :)

:thumb:

Where can u get it

I'm pretty sure it's sold internationally, but I might be wrong. Best bet would be to check online bud.

Many kelp products that do the same thing.. you'll have one sold where you live..

Back
Top Bottom