G's First & Accidental Grow - May Have Gone Overboard On Equipment

nzwgb

What strain is it? No idea
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flowering 4weeks
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Larger mother plant in random soil where it self sowed pot must be about 30L. Clone in CocoCoir70/30 15L pot.
Size of light? 1 2x200w LED and 1 2x100w LED
Is it aircooled? Carbon scrubber and exhaust fan, small occilating fan.
Temp of Room/cab? 18C with light off and approx 22 with Light on.
RH of Room/cab? 55
PH of media or res? 5.5-6
Any Pests ? None
How often are you watering? Every second to third day.
Type and strength of ferts used? Will confirm when i get home.
Grow tent is 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m

Long story here....

I was cleaning up outside a while ago and wanted to use a large pot plant to grow some veges in so was going to dump out all the soil and shit and replace with new soil and grow veges. Until I saw a random cannabis plant, unfortunately there was a viney kinda weed that had wrapped itself around the trunk of the cannabis plant by quite a few inches. Anyway i carefulled removed the viney bastard and moved the cannabis plant into the sun.

Then it started getting cold here at nights so I bought the plant inside. It was just growing from natural sunlight when it got some..

I thought "screw this" and built a make shift grow room in a wardrobe. Lined it with reflective material, put in a 2x100w LED with a timer and put it on 18/6veg. A week or two later i got an exhaust fan and had it venting into the ceiling and also got a small fan for the wardrobe. I got impatient with the mongrel plant and put it onto 12/12

I should've transplanted it...ohwell. I did take a clone off it.

A brand new 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m grow tent popped up on facebook market place for a a steal so I bought it and out everything in there. Repotted the clone that was just growing in a random seedling tray. I hadn't done much research and left things to long before planting the clone in some decent grow medium.

Now the mother and clone are in the grow tent. I installed the exhaust fan and circulation fan. I also have a dehumidifier in the tent for use when required. On the weekend I bought another LED light (2x200w).

I keep thinking about throwing the two out but im just riding it out. I have some really nice seeds that I purchased from Seedman when i got the tent, i really want to get these seeds on but Ill wait until the rouge plant has finished...

Long story eh...

As soon as I get home I'll add to this the nutrients that I'm using aswell as some photos.

re: G's First & Accidental Grow - May Have Gone Overboard On Equipment

How do I post pics from my phone...?
Are you using the app? I know on the android app you hit the up arrow on the left of the reply bar and choose either the camera icon or picture icon next to it.
Hope that helped?

re: G's First & Accidental Grow - May Have Gone Overboard On Equipment

420-magazine-mobile483012785.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1075115327.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1083288782.jpg
420-magazine-mobile70733958.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1194866777.jpg

420-magazine-mobile768925590.jpg

Had a power cut last night. So tent lost a few hours of lights.

When it cane back on i woke up and went to say hi to the girls, the buds are fattening big time now! Will get a pic tonight.

Random pic I like attached.

Nice bro, random plant looks the goods I bet that will be great smoke.

Use itcas an opportunity to learn before sprouting your seedsman crop.

From the looks of it you know what your doing already

Cheers!

Lots of research, its a blessing in disguise! I only got into this because I discovered that random plant outside.

Funny thing is I dont even smoke...but I will when this is ready.

Back
Top Bottom